register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
tonyman

Nani wins an Oscar......

YouTube - Nani Crying vs Liverpool (3-0)

what a total fool .......thank God we dont have fools like her and the mars bar kid in our team.........:embarrassed:.........the scum have always attracted animals ..........Cantina ,keene ect ......shame on them........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

YouTube - Nani Crying vs Liverpool (3-0)

what a total fool .......thank God we dont have fools like her and the mars bar kid in our team.........:embarrassed:.........the scum have always attracted animals ..........Cantina ,keene ect ......shame on them........

I like it, they'll do all they can to try to get a Liverpool player sent off!!

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

It was a naughty tackle tbh,but it doesnt look that much of a cut here,im sure the man utd fans will have been cringeing at him whingeing at anfield of all places,i know i would if it was one of ours at O.T

[YOUTUBE]XeFYMVqlLz0[/YOUTUBE]

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest leccyman
It was a naughty tackle tbh,but it doesnt look that much of a cut here,im sure the man utd fans will have been cringeing at him whingeing at anfield of all places,i know i would if it was one of ours at O.T

[YOUTUBE]XeFYMVqlLz0[/YOUTUBE]

Should have been a straight red. Any unbiased neutral fan would agree.

Rafeals could have been worse if lucas hadnt hurdled it,we deserved it anyway,no argument there.

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Carra's was not good but as you said Rafael could have been sent off too. I think that nani and his constant dramatics (the new drogba, u decide??) actually helped Carra stay on as it's like the boy who cried wolf!! Eventually when a sending off against him for a tackle is justified, the ref doesn't want to know. It's the way he fell over when Gerrard touched him that made the refs decision easy!!!

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

Guest leccyman

Great result for lpool. Now they only 18 points behind Utd instead of 21........ Excellent.:biglaugh:

Great result for lpool. Now they only 18 points behind Utd instead of 21........ Excellent.:biglaugh:

Matters not,you'l allways be chasing the 5 european cups?CL tophies:wink:

I think the Liverpool players remember Nani's antics from the reverse fixture back in september (i certainly do and so did carra) the spoilt cheat spent half the game diving, moaning and sitting on his arse with arms wide apart trying to get Liverpool players booked:mad:

Like munchbaby99 said he's like the little boy who cried wolf :cry: No one's listening anymore :SLEEP: refs know hes a cheat and so do other players, time to grow up and stop behaving like a spoilt little brat:daydreaming:

Its sooo funny watching Nani play. Dont get me wrong he has talent, but my god is he a diver. I definatly agree that he will lead to hid own demise. Its hard to distinguish if he's actually hurt or acting, which i think leads all the refs to automatically thinking hes acting!

Heres a couple more for your viewing pleasure!

YouTube - Soccer player hits himself and gets away with it !

YouTube - Rivaldo how fake?

Wheres Mr.T When ya need him? lol