You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

gaz n family

Meds Finalised?

Just had a nose on our DIAC application, our meds arrived in Sydney friday and on DIAC it says they were received 07/03/11 and finalised 07/03/11. Does that mean sofar as they are concerned they are happy and this box is ticked, or is their further movement on this required?

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

MATE!!!! Sound like a visa is on it way to you buddy

Visa 475 lodged 12th Feb 2010

VISA GRANTED 11.03.11

Guest china

Yup, finalised means health requirement met. Our front page said finalised, but checklist still said requested. Meds finalised monday last week, visa granted friday!! I hope yours is as quick!! x

Guest nodrog72
Just had a nose on our DIAC application, our meds arrived in Sydney friday and on DIAC it says they were received 07/03/11 and finalised 07/03/11. Does that mean sofar as they are concerned they are happy and this box is ticked, or is their further movement on this required?

Hi Gaz

Ours is saying the same, they sent ours via courrier on Friday and of course I had to track them all weekend and they arrived and finalised on 07/03. I can't help but get excited I did say to Gord I reckon we will have visas by Friday so keeping fingers crossed for us all !!!!!!!

Best of luck

Tanya:wub:

so when they are 100% happy with the medicals does it say "met" or "finalised" sorry to be picky..... As for visa this week, dont be silly :-( we have still they document that doesnt exist to them. Fingers crossed the letter i am getting from the mod is due anytime soon. Why wont they belive my police checks, if they did then it would just be a case of waiting....... Good luck T and G yours cannot be far away

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

Guest nodrog72
so when they are 100% happy with the medicals does it say "met" or "finalised" sorry to be picky..... As for visa this week, dont be silly :-( we have still they document that doesnt exist to them. Fingers crossed the letter i am getting from the mod is due anytime soon. Why wont they belive my police checks, if they did then it would just be a case of waiting....... Good luck T and G yours cannot be far away

I think it says "finalised" on the first page of online status and "met" on the document checklist page, I think thats how I read it on other posts. As for this document you are waiting for, when are they issuing it I thought you had the letter done? They really are giving you the run around well fingers crossed it gets sorted this week. I still think you will have your visa by the end of the week.

Best of luck

Tanya:yes:

Guest juliemtaylor

ours said finalised when they had cleared them, none of our items ever went to 'met' as we went straight to applicant approved as we had a case officer!

Shouldn't be too long now!

Julie x

Guest recherche

Hi Gaz,

Im waiting for a visa grant like u! well.. i really think it depends on the case officer.. my medicals were finalised on 25th feb (i think the health centre cleared that im in good health)... and i think my CO finally took a look at the results on 4th mar cos the documents checklist changed from 'requested' to 'met'...

Good luck!!

As for this document you are waiting for, when are they issuing it I thought you had the letter done? They really are giving you the run around well fingers crossed it gets sorted this week. I still think you will have your visa by the end of the week.

Best of luck

They typed the letter Friday then posted it, it should have been in the post Friday, or today. Knowing our luck this will be the one they misplace

Guest china

I think "finalised" is the important thing. x

Hi Gaz

Ours is saying the same, they sent ours via courrier on Friday and of course I had to track them all weekend and they arrived and finalised on 07/03. I can't help but get excited I did say to Gord I reckon we will have visas by Friday so keeping fingers crossed for us all !!!!!!!

Best of luck

Tanya:wub:

Hi Tanya, Our meds too were recieved on 3/3/2011 and finalized on 3/3/20011. Just sent through our PCC's. Hope its not to long now.

Cheers and good luck

Tim

Guest nodrog72
Hi Tanya, Our meds too were recieved on 3/3/2011 and finalized on 3/3/20011. Just sent through our PCC's. Hope its not to long now.

Cheers and good luck

Tim

Hi Tim

Lets hope it's going to be a good week for us all !!!!!

Best of luck

This is why i ask. The front page of our DIAC thingy says "Finalised" but the second page doesnt say anything, well nothing has changed on that page since the day we lodged.

Hey, guess who had a letter on their door step from the RN when we got home, go on, guess.

OK, i will give you a clue, he is typing this post.

No? Still not got it?

Right then, give in ?

Me!

Just been scanning it and emailing it to our agent.

We are the same. Had our meds on 01/03/11 and showing finalised today 07/03/11. Everything on the doc checklist all still say required and also not changed since the day we lodged.

Shouldn't be long til we both see that visa grant :biggrin:

This is why i ask. The front page of our DIAC thingy says "Finalised" but the second page doesnt say anything, well nothing has changed on that page since the day we lodged.

Hey, guess who had a letter on their door step from the RN when we got home, go on, guess.

No? Still not got it?

Right then, give in ?

Me!

Pete, Claire, Jaime & Maisie

Guest nodrog72

No? Still not got it?

Right then, give in ?

Me!

Great news Gaz fingers crossed it'll all be fine.

Good luck

Gordon & Tanya:wub:

Great news Gaz fingers crossed it'll all be fine.

Good luck

Gordon & Tanya:wub:

Cheers, big ears.:jiggy:

Great News Gaz... hoping to see you get your visa soon. Bet you are relieved the RN got back to you quickly with that letter.

My meds also say 'finalised' but still don't have a CO. Lol!

Expecting my police checks by Friday so hopefully when my CO arrives we will be all ready for them...

although half expecting the same military issues as you. OH was in the marines.

When you applied did they just request a military disharge document? because thats what we attached and some info on service.

I will cross that hurdle when I come to it.

In the meantime I wait patiently.... I'll give them another week and then ring again see if the Form 1100 turned up this time.

Lauren + Lee :tongue: www.leeknowlesphotography.com

SA SS applied: Feb '10. SS Granted: Sept '10. 176 Visa app Oct '10 CO 23rd March '11 Visa Granted 4th May '11 :))))

when did you lodge, ypu might want to check sooner in case those with nsw ss might slow it down, not sure if there are many of them though. We used an agent and they claimed my case was very strong, decission ready, yer right! But as dor what docs i did think it depends upon the idividual case officer, its like how the allocate, no one knows ;-)

We lodged in Oct.

Rang DIAC last Monday because couldn't understand why they missed us out when they were dishing out COs.

DIAC said my form 1100 wasn't there (... I had the confirmation email in front of me from when I requested it!!) So I rang SA and they confirmed it had been sent on 7th Oct but would resend it for me (said it would take 48hrs) so in theory this should now be attached and I should be up there to be allocated in the next batch.... but I am coming to the understanding that theory and logic doesn't play much part.

I'm too tired tonight, so I'll see what tomorrows emails bring and then maybe ring them tomorrow if still not joy.

Lauren + Lee :tongue: www.leeknowlesphotography.com

SA SS applied: Feb '10. SS Granted: Sept '10. 176 Visa app Oct '10 CO 23rd March '11 Visa Granted 4th May '11 :))))

Well done Gaz... your visa must be on it's way then, just that letter to get in. Our saga continues.. our medicals have been referred and we're not sure what that means (see the South Oz applications thread).. Anyone got any ideas? It's an extra worry we didn't need.

OH's military discharge certificate got passed straight through no problem. But it was from some time ago, when they were giving discharge booklets. You would have thought the Australian authorities would understand that the documentation has changed. But then again that would be too straightforward wouldn't it?!

ACS: 12/09; SA SS: 04/10; 475 sent: 07/05/10 ; Cat 2 Jan 11 ; CO: 18/02/11 ; Police : 15/02/2011 ; Meds finalised 28/03/11 ; VISA GRANTED 29/03/11 ; Off on 16/08/11!!

We lodged in Oct.

Rang DIAC last Monday because couldn't understand why they missed us out when they were dishing out COs.

DIAC said my form 1100 wasn't there (... I had the confirmation email in front of me from when I requested it!!) So I rang SA and they confirmed it had been sent on 7th Oct but would resend it for me (said it would take 48hrs) so in theory this should now be attached and I should be up there to be allocated in the next batch.... but I am coming to the understanding that theory and logic doesn't play much part.

I'm too tired tonight, so I'll see what tomorrows emails bring and then maybe ring them tomorrow if still not joy.

Best of luck. I cannot believe how many of these form 1100's that seem to have gone astray:chatterbox:

Guest scubabud

Our Meds said finalised on the 24/11/2011 and we've not heard anything from our CO - really stressing now, keep thinking something is wrong, why are they taking so long as I see others getting their grant the day after meds are met, at this rate i'll be on valium by the end of the week :arghh:

Guest hamada

hi i sent my meducal to sydney on 28-02-2011 but untill now on my application status appear the old medical on 24-09-2009 with finalised because i had co on 2009 and reassinged a new co on 2 -2011 so there is not update on application status with the medical it is the old medical appear till now.so is it normal or should the status update ?it is 7 days passed .

It must have meant something. We got our visa early this morning yiiipppphheeeeee, there is hope there for everyone else in the same position. Best of luck.