Guest The Ropey HOFF

I'm stuck on 99 friends and was wondering if anyone wanted to make it 100?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Thats all it is folks, i am stuck on 99 friends and just wondered if anyone wanted to be the Ropey HOFFS 100th PIO friend?

Once you are in the inner circle of the HOFFS friends, you have to fit the strict criteria, which is..............

1. Love Australia.

2. Have a fun sense of humour.

3. Love Australia.

4. All of the above. lol:laugh:

Anyone interested, just contact me and heres a big :hug: to my other great 99 PIO friends, you know who you are, love you all, from............................... The Ropey HOFF.

Guest Guest16631

I don't have any so you would be my first.....................friend.............:wink::biggrin::laugh:

Reminds me of the kiora advert........."I'll be your friend!"

You can add me if you want buddy, ol pal:clown-biggrin:

....Living life in Aus....

Moved to Melb on 457 in Sept 2009, 856 granted June 2010 ... :em4000:...

Guest rrwilky

Sounds good, and a neighbour too!

Guest shark

Hay I'm all of the above.............but I think I'll pass :nah:
that's not very friendly ,why pass ,jim is a pio Legend,I'm is friend:yes:

that's not very friendly ,why pass ,jim is a pio Legend,I'm is friend:yes:

It's complicated Shark, I'm sure the Ropey one understands . Glad you two are buddies though. I'm made up for you....as they'd say in your neck of the woods.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
i,ll be your mate hoff!

Cheers for that gal. :wink:

I have just added you. Where are you heading? I have just applied for 3 jobs, in Perth, Adelaide and Victoria, i fancy all three. We are still interested in Brisbane, it is brilliant there.

Thanks again. jimbo x

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I don't have any so you would be my first.....................friend.............:wink::biggrin::laugh:

Hi Tink

i have sent you a friendship request, i hope your a genuine OZ lover. lol :wub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Sounds good, and a neighbour too!

Cheers mate, i have sent you a friends request are you a true blood Yorkie?

Where abouts in Huddersfield are you? I used to go to the Polytechnic, which is now the University, we live in the higher class area of Yorkshire, Dewsbury on the Heath. lol.............. well its actually near the Tip, they have landscaped it over now. lol

Where are you heading?

Guest Guest16631

bit of a polygamist when it comes to different cultures ,countrys and ways of life ...............:biggrin::laugh::smile:but faithful to every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
It's complicated Shark, I'm sure the Ropey one understands . Glad you two are buddies though. I'm made up for you....as they'd say in your neck of the woods.

I knew you liked me Afro, thanks for the friends request. lol:wink:

Cheers everyone, my friends list has gone through the 100 barrier, it was niggling away at me, like a jack russell chowing on a bone. lol

friends.gif

Guest guest37336

Hi Jim.

I could get my better half to join up and become friends with you. As you know she has a few 'issues'. This morning I think she is Lucy, a rather demonstrative young lady who insists on bacon and eggs in the morning. Tomorrow she may be Frank, a cross dresser with a lust for Marks and Sparks thongs,:shocked:.

Whoever she is Jim, you can be assured that 'stalking' is one of many attributes she has, and would welcome some new 'friends':realmad::shocked::policeman:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi Jim.

I could get my better half to join up and become friends with you. As you know she has a few 'issues'. This morning I think she is Lucy, a rather demonstrative young lady who insists on bacon and eggs in the morning. Tomorrow she may be Frank, a cross dresser with a lust for Marks and Sparks thongs,:shocked:.

Whoever she is Jim, you can be assured that 'stalking' is one of many attributes she has, and would welcome some new 'friends':realmad::shocked::policeman:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

I have been watching the new series of Benidorm and Tim Healy is a cross dressing roller skating barmaid and............. i have to say......... he is a really ugly man, but.............. with the wig, make up, short skirt and roller skates, i find myself being strangley attracted to him......... her........... it. lol

Guest guest30038
I have been watching the new series of Benidorm l

I always knew you were a cultured chap Jim :biglaugh:

I've just been watching Stevie Nicks.............Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez, those thigh boots turn me on :biglaugh:

I knew you liked me Afro, thanks for the friends request.

It was the least I can do after you sent the flowers and chocolates on Valentines day. :wubclub: