Guest Jessie11

Randstad can anyone enlighten me??

Guest Jessie11

Has anybody heard of this company? I found this web address on another thread on here somewhere,they offer a 457 sponsorship for qualified nursery nurses. I was wondering if anybody had used them before or know of any of their nurseries in Australia? Don't know if they are reputable or a big con,very wary of possible unscrupulous companies/agencies and subsequent loss of time and money.:confused:

Any info on this would be welcomed

Thanks Jessie

Ranstad are a recruiting agency they are well known in the uk to trying to think what they used to be called

Guest Jessie11

Thanks for the reply Gazza, are they a reputable agency over here??? Do you know anymore about them???

Jessie:confused:

ye very reptuable very well none just carn t think now Ive actually worked for them in the uk

Guest Jessie11

Do you know if they are accommodating over the phone with information and guidance or is it all immediate application and payment before any information is released?

Guest Jessie11

Still in the very early stages,if we could we would go tomorrow. Finding it difficult to find a way of getting there. I am a qualified nursery nurse,with an NNEB diploma,unfortunately it's not on the skills in demand,so I am trying to find other ways around this. Do you have any advice??? Your location states Sheffield so am I right in thinking your not in Oz??? Have you ever been??

Ye I,m in Sheff england am having my medicals at the end of the month I,v got a sister over ther so she is sponsoring me I, m a joiner/carpenter av been over a couple of times and didn,t want to come home either of them but well on my way now fingers crossed what i found with the agecies is that they don t really want to know unless you already got a visa they will tell you little bits what does your husband or partner do his job might be on the list but other wise you might have to wait till your job is on the list

Gaz

Guest Jessie11

Hi Gaz,

It's Jessie's husband. I'm too old to be considered(50). It been a little difficult to be honest because Jessie's qualification doesn't seem to be on the SOL as per definition, but she has been in contact with a very helpfull lady who has gone to Australia and has the same diploma as her.. The australian embassy told me when i telefoned them that it wasn't recognised but at the mo we are not giving up that easily and are trying to dig deep and look at every avenue possible, hence seeking advice and views from people on agencies. We are aware that we need to be carefull of paying out monies when there is actually no chance.. Thankyou for your correspondence and help, and welcome any further information you may be able to put forward.. Kind Regards.. Gio

Guest brisbane82

I currently work as a nurse for Randstad. They are one of the biggest Agencies in the world. I have had no problems with them and been a good company to work for.

. They are one of the biggest Agencies in the world. I .

Number 2 in fact, behind Adecco.

They are Dutch in origin but they have moved into the Uk high street in a big way. Cant speak about Oz but in the Uk, they are certainly reputable. Although as always with recruitment agencies, it is often about the person you deal with........

BTS

Guest Jessie11

Thanks for your reply concerning Ranstad. Are you living in Australia, and if so did you start working for them while you were in Oz or before you went. We have found them advertising for nursery nurses, offering a 457 visa and was wondering how reputable they are as a company,and if they pay a decent wage. Do you also have to pay them a fee to be taken on by them. Also when you work for them do you work at the same place of work all the time or do you get a call as and when? Sorry about all the questions,just trying to find out as much info as possible. Anything else you can share about them would be apprieciated.

Many thanks

Jessie:cute: