Further Medical Results Referred

LYNDAMUMFORD

My meds are finalized today at last :biggrin:

The first page of DIAC progress page says Meds referred 02.05.2011 and health requirements finalized 10.06.2011

Now some more waiting for the CO to finalize my visa grant :tongue: Its been 4 months and 10 days since he first contacted me for Form 80 and then there has been silence ever since :mad:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My meds are finalized today at last :biggrin:

The first page of DIAC progress page says Meds referred 02.05.2011 and health requirements finalized 10.06.2011

Now some more waiting for the CO to finalize my visa grant :tongue: Its been 4 months and 10 days since he first contacted me for Form 80 and then there has been silence ever since :mad:

Congratulations!! Hopefully won't be long before you get your visa now :biggrin:

Guest NeilEB

Ok this is weird - on the 9th June, our medicals were referred.

On the 11th June, the status has changed to finalised.

I assume this is good?

It is now all over no more waiting !!!

My time line is as follows;

Me Med referred 19/04 -> finalized 26/05 -> Visa Grant 15/06

Wife Med referred 19/04 -> finalized 07/06 -> Visa Grant 15/06

I hope everyone in this thread gets their medical finalized soon and get the Visa. :angel_happy_face_ha

Thanks to all those who provided helpful information and updates. :notworthy:

Guest seban123

The medicals you are enquiring about have been received and are currently awaiting assessment from the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth.

Should you have any further questions, please contact your case officer or relevant business area

This is a response for the email enquiry to HoC

Does it mean that medicals got referred?

This is a response for the email enquiry to HoC

Does it mean that medicals got referred?

hi,

yes, its reffered. similar mail I also recvd on enquery. ours is reffred on 11 June, and the current timeline is 10 June. dunno hw much time it takes to finalise. did doctor find anything significant in ur medicals?

good luck

ESTHAPAN.

Guest seban123

Thanks bogdan..

I got a response from HoC mentioning that 'At this time of year, the delay time for referred medicals cases is 5 weeks'

Waiting time ...

fingers crossed..

Guest jiggers

mine was reffered on 7th June and on query, HOC replied that they are considering cases for 3rd May.....query date was 9th June'11.....waiting for their response.....5 weeks are hell of time..

Thanks bogdan..

I got a response from HoC mentioning that 'At this time of year, the delay time for referred medicals cases is 5 weeks'

Waiting time ...

fingers crossed..

thanks for the news...

do u have any idea about the current medical processing dates?

Regards

Josephj

'This is inform you that I have just received your medical results and they were clear. At this time, there is nothing further required for the application. Our current processing time is 5-6 months from the lodgement date (29 March 2011) so the application will be finalised anytime between 29 August to 29 September 2011. We will try to finalise the application earlier than the given timeframe but could not make any guarantees at this point.'

Yay!!!! Medicals referred 19th May, finalised 23rd June! :spinny: Roll on visa grant!!

Guest Jen257

Hi all. Our non migrating sons medical was referred to HOC on 7 June 2010, and our case officer is still waiting for a reply from them (now 23 June). Can anyone explain why this is taking so long?

I understand they might have a backlog, and is there any way of finding out what this is? How do I contact HOC?

Am getting frustrated.

Jen

Guest seban123

Jen,

Expect a delay of 5 weeks from the day it is referred..

The contact email id is

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

Please update us once you receive a mail response from them..

'This is inform you that I have just received your medical results and they were clear. At this time, there is nothing further required for the application. Our current processing time is 5-6 months from the lodgement date (29 March 2011) so the application will be finalised anytime between 29 August to 29 September 2011. We will try to finalise the application earlier than the given timeframe but could not make any guarantees at this point.'

Yay!!!! Medicals referred 19th May, finalised 23rd June! :spinny: Roll on visa grant!!

hi Nicolabazzoni. Can you please tel me that how did u get these information regarding application processing time?.

Applied FEB-2011-475-cat03-Medi Finalized MAY-2011-CO WAITING....:nah:

Thanx a lot

samk6

hi Nicolabazzoni. Can you please tel me that how did u get these information regarding application processing time?.

Applied FEB-2011-475-cat03-Medi Finalized MAY-2011-CO WAITING....:nah:

Thanx a lot

samk6

Hi Samk6, the email I received was from my case officer. However, I am applying for a spouse visa which has processing times of 5-6 months, the 475 visas do not work to the same time frame. I am not sure of the application process for a 475 visa so I couldn't even guess how long it's likely to take for your application to be finalised. Sorry

Nicola

Guest Jen257
Jen,

Expect a delay of 5 weeks from the day it is referred..

The contact email id is

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

Please update us once you receive a mail response from them..

Thanks for the info. My case officer won't be happy. Hes given us a deadline of 10 July. It's gonna take them longer than that I hope we don't lose out on timescales.

I'll let you know.

Jen

Hi

My sons were referred to oz but then changed a couple of days later to finalised. I was worried because we had together some depots done about his learning difficulties, our agent said that this happens a lot and not to worry. He said they would soon e-mail us if they had any concerns so try not to loose too much sleep over it.

Jules

You mention you son has learning difficulties and you got through your medicals. We are hoping to apply for our visas this year, and I have seached through this forum lots of times looking at other peoples posts regarding children with special needs ie. (Autism). Lots of people have said it would be a difficult journey, as alot of have been refused if they have children with autism, but I've also read that some get their medicals finalised and have been lucky. Can you please give us some advice?

Guest Jen257
You mention you son has learning difficulties and you got through your medicals. We are hoping to apply for our visas this year, and I have seached through this forum lots of times looking at other peoples posts regarding children with special needs ie. (Autism). Lots of people have said it would be a difficult journey, as alot of have been refused if they have children with autism, but I've also read that some get their medicals finalised and have been lucky. Can you please give us some advice?

Is this true? About autism?? My non migrating stepson has autism and we have been told his medical has been referred to the HOC for an assessment. We are under the impression from the panel doctor that there shouldn't be any problems. Not only have they had the medical since 7 June, I'm now worrying they are gonna turn us down. I wish we had put him on the form now and done it all online. It would have been instantaneous.

I was hoping they just had a backlog.

Jen

Guest Igoriusus

My details:

Family of three(2 adults(25~29 years), 1 child(5 years))

28 May - made a medical examinations.

07 June - FedEx tracking status show "delivered".

10 June - ECOM status changed to reffered.

27 June - ECOM status changed to finalised.

Hope this will help someone.

Hi Samk6, the email I received was from my case officer. However, I am applying for a spouse visa which has processing times of 5-6 months, the 475 visas do not work to the same time frame. I am not sure of the application process for a 475 visa so I couldn't even guess how long it's likely to take for your application to be finalised. Sorry

Nicola

Thanx for the reply nicola :smile:. ya still we cant predict application processing time......

:cry:

My details:

Family of three(2 adults(25~29 years), 1 child(5 years))

28 May - made a medical examinations.

07 June - FedEx tracking status show "delivered".

10 June - ECOM status changed to reffered.

27 June - ECOM status changed to finalised.

Hope this will help someone.

congratulations!! Igoriusus,

Your medicals were processed very fast, because there a lot of people waiting to get finalized the medicals which were referred in May 2011.

Mine was referred on 31th may and still waiting for a reply. do U have an idea of current processing dates or is there any method of influencing the HOC to speedup the process.

Regards

Josephj

Guest Igoriusus

Josephj, unfortunately I do not know process dates.

For my grant letter I only needed a medicine finalisation, and today I received a grant letter so this mean that my medicine was finalised today (because I checked at Friday and it was still reffered).

Archived