Further Medical Results Referred

LYNDAMUMFORD

Guest kevsdream
I got the below reply from HOC today

"Thank you for your email. Your and your family medicals have been received and are currently undergoing assessment.

If you require any further information please contact your allocated Case Officer.

Global health will contact you if additional information is required"

This seems to be a different response than the one received by others.... no mention of March 31 :confused:

Anyways I hope they rush through all the medical referrals. Mine was referred on 2nd May (Shows on DIACs online application page)

Did you use e-health?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevsdream
Excuse me for my ignorance but what is e-health :eek:. I do not know weather I use e-health or not. I went to a panel doctor with the forms downloaded from DIAC website.

e-health is the online health check system. The results don't have to be couriered if e-health is used.

e-health is the online health check system. The results don't have to be couriered if e-health is used.

I think mine was not e-health.... It took 18 days to get my status changed to further referred.... so I can assume that it was not e-health.

Guest boppin

as your were referred on 20/4 and they told they are assessing 30/3 can u pls tell u comes under cat 3 or cat 2 because on May 5 i got a mail from HOC saying that they are reffering on 31/03 and my is on 14th april still shows referred and told it will take few weeks.

Guest sivakumar
Nope!!! it changed from meds required to med referred..... no intermediate status :confused:

I have gone with eHealth. the status says X-Rays : Received, HIV Blood : Required, Medical Checkup: Required

as your were referred on 20/4 and they told they are assessing 30/3 can u pls tell u comes under cat 3 or cat 2 because on May 5 i got a mail from HOC saying that they are reffering on 31/03 and my is on 14th april still shows referred and told it will take few weeks.

You mean HOC processing time may depend on which cat i'm in. I'm in cat 3. Tell us which cat you're in as well.

Guest boppin

ya i am in cat 2. but again i got a mail from HOC saying that they are still processing of March 31st.The same mail i got on May 5th and after 18 days the same reply.

Got this reply from HOC today.

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the medicals for both clients mentioned below have been received and currently undergoing Health assessment.

Global Health will contact you if additional information is required.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Guest destinationperth

I completed e-medicals with my family on 09.05.2011. I want to know how they assessee results of X-Ray in E-Medicals. I Guess in case of blood n urine test... reports are sent online...But I am in doubt in case of X-Ray...any views

Guest boppin

hi cjay,

did your medcial got finalised? i called up HOC today morning and they told they are processing 31/03 . as urs is reffered on 31/03 i would likt ot know the status.Since 3 weeks thay are telling the same story....any updates?

mine is referred on 14th april and in cat 2

Guest kaushik

@boppin: Could ypou please share the contact number and link for contacting HCA. i also want to call and check.

Its really strange they are processing 31/3 Medicals for last 3 weeks. Mine were referred on 27th APR. seems like it will take 2-3 months for them to reach 27th APR.

@boppin: Could ypou please share the contact number and link for contacting HCA. i also want to call and check.

Its really strange they are processing 31/3 Medicals for last 3 weeks. Mine were referred on 27th APR. seems like it will take 2-3 months for them to reach 27th APR.

It is very disappointing thing now. I can remember once we had no hope of even CO. Now DIAC doing it pretty fast. All of sudden whats happening with this medical thing. Mine received on 18th May. May be I will have to wait another 3 months to get medical finalized.

Guest boppin

HOC Contact Details : Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

ph : +61 2 8666 5777

Dont know what happen with 31/03/2011 .. why the delay they wont tell anything specific about the status even you call. they are just checking from the system about the status and no inquiry happening internally.

Hi Guys

Finally I got some positive reply Just now from global health.

Thank you for your email.

The medicals for Applicant 2 have been finalised today and case officer will have results tomorrow.

The medicals for applicant 3 have been forwarded for urgent processing and we anticipate results will be available within a week.

Kind regards

Lets see now. Actually I followed up them very frequently.

Guest boppin

when did your medical done? is it through e-health? status shows as referred or received?

If i can get details it will be greatfull

when did your medical done? is it through e-health? status shows as referred or received?

If i can get details it will be greatfull

Hi

It is not e health.

Done for Applicant 2 & 3 : 5 May

Received at Sydney : 16 May

Online status received :18 May

applicant 2 Finalized : 24th May

applicant 3 : hopefully next week

I feel when online status is Received, HOC will process quickly

Archived