Bricklayers (Western Australia)

Guest Southern Cross Personnel

Guest Southern Cross Personnel

We have a company in WA who are prepared to sponsor experienced and qualified Bricklayers for ongoing work.

If you have experience in domestic and commercial, new brick, rennovations, exterior walls etc... please contact us for more information.

You will be initially sponsored on a 457 visa which will later be converted to a permanent visa.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Cheers

Tony

NB: The Bricklaying company do require that each candidate use the companies migration agent and also use the relocation service. This requirement was put in place for the benefit of the company so that each successful candidate receives a fully managed relocation and settlement service. This was set up by the company because of previous experiences.

Guest TREVORPAYNE

Hi .

I have just read your post and we should have our permanent 176 visa within the next month.

I have passed all my trowel qualifications to level 3 and can email over a copy of my cv.

Kind regards.

Trevor Payne.

Guest wildchild999

hi my hubby is a bricklayer with over 10 yrs experience in residential and commercial, small and large jobs. we have a permanent visa and will be emigrating as soon as house sells. we are coming out to rockingham on 24 march for 2 weeks to validate the visa, any possibility of him meeting a rep from the company to discuss this opportunity?

regards

marie

Guest the TESTERS

hi Tony,i am a bricklayer of 17 years of experience i am already over here i have been here 3 weeks.i have a permanent residents visa.I started a job today 08/03/11 but would be interested in working for a bigger firm where there are more oppotunaties.

thanks Bryn TesteR

Guest The Rustys
hi Tony,i am a bricklayer of 17 years of experience i am already over here i have been here 3 weeks.i have a permanent residents visa.I started a job today 08/03/11 but would be interested in working for a bigger firm where there are more oppotunaties.

thanks Bryn Tester

Hi there, hope you are settling in well.

Sorry to butt in on the post but was wondering if you had any difficulties getting work?

Lots of conflicting info out there

My OH is a Licensed Electrician and we are heading to Perth in September

Any advise would be great

Thanks and good luck

Guest Joannehamill

Hi Tony,

We are still in Ireland and desperate to escape on the quickest visa possible! My husband has 14 years experience as a bricklayer with papers! Please make contact asap

• 2 weeks later...
Guest traceycollier

hi,

My partner is a bricklayer, with 12 years experience. Experienced in all bricklayer, extensions, renovational work, paving, etc. He has a NVQ level three and has passed the VATESSES exam. We have been allocated a case officer for our visa, just waiting on medicals. We have applied for a general skilled permanant visa, and have a state sponser for WA. Very insterested in getting a job offer before we land. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul & Helen
We have a company in WA who are prepared to sponsor experienced and qualified Bricklayers for ongoing work.

If you have experience in domestic and commercial, new brick, rennovations, exterior walls etc... please contact us for more information.

You will be initially sponsored on a 457 visa which will later be converted to a permanent visa.

Cheers

Tony

NB: The Bricklaying company do require that each candidate use the companies migration agent and also use the relocation service. This requirement was put in place for the benefit of the company so that each successful candidate receives a fully managed relocation and settlement service. This was set up by the company because of previous experiences.

Hi there i have recently arrived in oz from yorkshire im a qualified bricky but can cover most trades as i ran my own building buisness in the uk im in brisbane at the moment but am flexible should the right job come up i already have a visa class bn resident sub class 136 drop me a line if you have anything or give me a call on 0413125923

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jarrovian

hello there i have previously worked in bunbury and australind about 6 years ago for 7 month for dale alcock homes. situations at home made me return to the uk and now am looking at getting sponsored to go back any information would be a great help

Guest chesters01

HI Tony, I am a Bricklayer with a NVQ Level 3. I have 10 years experiance in new buids, extensions and renervations. I am looking to move me and my family to OZ but I would like to find an employer first.

HI Tony, I am a Bricklayer with a NVQ Level 3. I have 10 years experiance in new buids, extensions and renervations. I am looking to move me and my family to OZ but I would like to find an employer first.

Dont bother yer arse mate,loads on here come on acting all charlie big potatoes,normally full of it! you'l find work ok without help from agencies

Guest chilversalan

I have recieved my permenant residency visa and will be relocating to WA at the end of August. I currently work for a building firm and and undertake all aspects of general building which I could detail if you would like more info. I have the TAFE level 3 certificate in bricklying which I gained through the VETASSESS trade assessment and will be looking for work as soon as I arrive in WA with my family. I have seen your post offering the opportunity for a sponsored move but wondered if you would consider someone like myself who are already in the process of relocating.

Thanks

Alan

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony

We are looking at sponsorship on a 457 visa, we are based in Ireland and my partner Ryan is a bricklayer by trade, he has worked previously in Australia on a 1 year working visa (approx 6 years ago) and also worked in America for 3 1/2 years, he has experience in driving diggers, working on high rise buildings (he worked on Twin Towers in America before 9/11) plus the usual reading plans, managing squads etc, would be fab if someone could contact us regarding the 457 visa.

Many Thanks

Erynn

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chesters01

does any body know if it is essential to obtain an AQF to work in australia. I have a NVQ Level 3 in Bricklaying and about 10 years experiance. Does any one hold an AQF and if so do you know how much it costs to obtain one. :confused:

Guest singh

hi,

Im Indian 43yr old male working in Japan for ten years for a big nationalized japanese construction company. I want to work in australia in construction field. If it's posssible please give me a advice for further procedure.

Regards, Singh

The last time the op starter was on was the 13th of the 5th ,if they cba replying to threads they started their not worth bothering with in my eyes anyway.

They are an agency obviously,they recruit all trades "apparantly",its easy to check out if they have got anybody employment by checking their threads,i cba meself,if they have then fair enuf,i'l apologise for my cynicism,i know people are keen to get to Australia and will obviously try these agencies,but i dont have any time for people who are basically building peoples hopes up but dont have the decency to post "positions filled,thx for responding" to the threads they start,its pig ignorant, bad manners and thoughtless

Guest mick

HI,

my name is michael deegan, I am 25 years of age from ireland.I am a qualifided bricklayer and have been working on site for eight years and have been bricklaying the last six years. I am eagerly lookin for a 457 sponsership visa. I am a very honest ,reliable and hardworkin person.Australia is a wonderfull country and myself and my family would love the chance to experiance it.

Realy hope to hear from you

many thanks

michael deegan :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest John T Bowness

Hi, i have recently been granted a 176 state sponsored visa,as i will be emmigrating on my own i am open to all offers.

I intend to move to Australia at the end of October 2011,i have over 30 years experience in the construction industry,passed my skills test upto certificate111 for trowel etc, currently working as a site supervisor on a nuclear reprocessing site in Northern England on general maintenance works in a active area of the site.Worked in Germany and travelled throughout the uk, experienced in facing brickwork,blockwork,dressed stonework and random stonework, wet plastering trades,concrete work and flagstones etc, with experience in wrighting and undertaking Risk Assessment and method Statements etc, you can contact me on pomsinoz if you are interested in offering me work

Guest paul hamilton 1980

Hi, me and a friend i work with are interested in getting sponsored, im 31 hes 30 and we both have 10 years experience laying bricks, blocks or stone. We`ve done housing or commercial and have also worked abroad before. We both have qualification papers so if u would sponsor us could u please get in contact, cheers.

Guest paulerzy

hi,my name is paul eyre i am a bricklayer with 25 years experience i have city and guilds and advanced craft qualifications i am looking for a job opportunity in the perth area .I have just got my visa 176 and am looking to arrive within 3-6 months is there a contact i could see when i arrive to discuss any opportunities further. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sansomjoanne

I'm in the same position as you! Have you had any luck in finding work in Australia, if so, any chance of any leads please.