Rope Access or Safety Netting work?

Guest Quwa

Hi Guys

My partner is fully qualified in rope access and safety netting but its not a job that is regularly advertised here or overseas. Trying to find any job info for this is a blinkin nightmare!! Does anyone know of this profession and have any contacts in Perth?

Any help would be hugely appreciated. We are hoping to visit Perth in Nov so could meet contacts etc then?

Many thanks

Sarah:wacko:

Hiya,,have you tried searching for companys in perth who may require this service (via the white or yellow pages) and contacting them direct? what you title the job as ,could be something completely different here,i must admit it has me n the hubby baffled ,is it something to do with the safety nets around scaffolding etc??

Cal x

Guest matt9180

theres a company called 'vertigo'....i know they have a base in melbourne, not sure if they're a national company.

They provided rope access to me for bridge work

• 4 months later...

thanks for the replys guys, sorry been so slack at saying thanks - everythings gone manic!....I will check out vertigo, big thanks for that Matt. And yup you are right Cal it is the nets that go around and above and under and all over scaffolding but it can be used for so much more like on rigs and open cast mines and for asbestos removal! ...Again thanks for the info, take care

QUWA

Archived