Awaiting for Practical Vetassess Results From Feb 2011

leethesparks

Hi Everyone,

Me my husband & 3 girls are waiting to apply for 176 visa SS to WA as soon as his vetassess results are back which may be anyday now.

We are off to Perth, im feeling excited, nervous, happy, sad and all the other emotions that come with moving to the other side of the world.

Anyone else waiting for Vetassess?

Thanks hunni yeah not liking this waiting game to be honest, would be different if they wernt changing the points system in july!! xx

Wot do ya mean? someone on here said they cant do cos of it her hubby a spark but is 41 look at it , its on the essex thread xx:wub:

Guest jabaspurs
Hi Everyone,

Me my husband & 3 girls are waiting to apply for 176 visa SS to WA as soon as his vetassess results are back which may be anyday now.

We are off to Perth, im feeling excited, nervous, happy, sad and all the other emotions that come with moving to the other side of the world.

Anyone else waiting for Vetassess?

Hi, i'm also waiting for my results, hate the waiting game. Did my test on the 21st Feb and it's been 10 days now and they said i would find out in 10 days. Find myself checking my emails late at night and 1st thing in the morning due to the time difference.

I know there way of life is supposed to be a bit more laid back but i just want my result :arghh:

Guest jabaspurs

Congratulations.

Still waiting for mine, found myself staying up late last night till about 2, checking my emails whislt playing on the playstation. How sad am i lol

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to check them online?

Waiting for e-mail here as well buit if online is quicker we'd like to know how!

Cheers

Hi

If you go onto the vetassess website, click migrate to australia, applying for a trade assessment and on the left hand side there is check progress of an application where you can log in with your username and password. It's not very accurate though with the info they update as ours still says documents pending even though we passed the first stage and waiting to hear back from the practical!

Hi

If you go onto the vetassess website, click migrate to australia, applying for a trade assessment and on the left hand side there is check progress of an application where you can log in with your username and password. It's not very accurate though with the info they update as ours still says documents pending even though we passed the first stage and waiting to hear back from the practical!

Hi Guys

Thought I would let you know, logged on this morning to the vetassess website and it says practical SUCCESSFUL :biggrin: very relieved!!!

Guest jabaspurs
Hi Guys

Thought I would let you know, logged on this morning to the vetassess website and it says practical SUCCESSFUL :biggrin: very relieved!!!

Congratulations.

I got mine yesterday morning, well worth the wait.

Guest jabaspurs

Had to log onto my Vetassess account to find out but i was still expecting an email. Having a guess that we might receive something in the post. Next step for me is to contact agent and see what happens next. My situation has slightly changed since the test as my company have laid my of, so money is a bit tight but hopefully find something soon and get the wheels back in motion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jabaspurs
Congrats to all! Did it say just "Passed" or did it came with marks?

Cheers!

All it said on my Vetassess account under the pratical test part was - Successful (in green writing.

Guest Scarrott

The word they use is 'successful'.

The results come through on the website first and then the full letter comes about 4 or 5 days later, remember this is posted from Australia hence the delay.

You need this letter before you send off your SS.

Guest johnbaguio
All it said on my Vetassess account under the pratical test part was - Successful (in green writing.

This is great Thanks! I hope to receive a positive response so I can send this to my case officer and have our my PR visa granted.It's been really long wait.

Good Luck to all!

Cheers:biggrin:

• 4 months later...

i applied also for vetasses payment received on july 12 2011. they received my docs on july 21. now im waiting for my result i check almost everyday online but my status always say its still pending. I hate also to wait I hope this thing will take only a month!! :cry::err: