Guest guest30085

Chat Up Lines . . . . .

Guest guest30085

No it doesnt say 'Chat Lines' before anyone misreads it :no::biggrin:

What do you think is a cheesy chat up line?

And on the other side what is cute? :cute:

Funny examples most welcome :laugh:

What is the worst way you have been 'approached' by someone and also what was the winning one that made you 'agree' to whatever you agreed to :wink:

Guest megapixel

I used to catch a ferry to work and each day a Japanese commuter would stare at me. Finally he found the courage to come and speak to me. To be honest I can't remember his words, but he thrust a beautifully wrapped parcel at me then ran off. I later opened it to find... a bar of soap! Admittedly it was Chanel and gorgeous, but... I was a bit insulted and decided not to call him.

Guest guest30085
I used to catch a ferry to work and each day a Japanese commuter would stare at me. Finally he found the courage to come and speak to me. To be honest I can't remember his words, but he thrust a beautifully wrapped parcel at me then ran off. I later opened it to find... a bar of soap! Admittedly it was Chanel and gorgeous, but... I was a bit insulted and decided not to call him. .

Aw Bless him - I bet it took him ages to pluck up the courage - but a bar of soap??? :wideeyed: Does seem a bit cheeky.

Maybe its a typical present in Japan for 'wooing' someone :laugh:

Chatted up a Mickey Mouse Airlines hostie at a party at my place in Derby, WA. And nonchalantly leaned against the...bl**dy wall...6...bl**dy feet away...and described a beautiful arc.:mad::laugh:

But she was most solicitous...:yes:

Ahhhhh, good memories.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest guest30085
Chatted up a Mickey Mouse Airlines hostie at a party at my place in Derby, WA. And nonchalantly leaned against the...bl**dy wall...6...bl**dy feet away...and described a beautiful arc.:mad::laugh:

But she was most solicitous...:yes:

Ahhhhh, good memories.

Cheers, Bobj.

[YOUTUBE]63rcdLeXiU8[/YOUTUBE]

:biglaugh::biglaugh::hug:

[YOUTUBE]63rcdLeXiU8[/YOUTUBE]

:biglaugh::biglaugh::hug:

Just like that!!icon14.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

I just used to march up and say "when are yer taking me out then?",they'd either laff it off as joke,or they'd laff and say "me" taking "you" out?!(so they were a "possible"),or they'd just say "when then?",and yer was in:cute:,so even if you were knockbacked you lost no face because yer was only arsing round anyway,but if yer "did" get a good response.....:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest guest30085
I just used to march up and say "when are yer taking me out then?",they'd either laff it off as joke,or they'd laff and say "me" taking "you" out?!(so they were a "possible"),or they'd just say "when then?",and yer was in:cute:,so even if you were knockbacked you lost no face because yer was only arsing round anyway,but if yer "did" get a good response.....:wubclub:

What a Charmer :wubclub:

Another...Ahem.

The blokes at the single quarters in Derby, WA wanted me to go with them to House 1, nurses quarters, across the road...

Two of the girls were trying to fillet a fish and the boys were not helping...So, good old Bobj suggests that he shows them how to fillet fish...Then, this same bloke asks the sheila at the back, if she can see what's happening...Married her 3 years later and all's well that ends well.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest guest30085
Another...Ahem.

The blokes at the single quarters in Derby, WA wanted me to go with them to House 1, nurses quarters, across the road...

Two of the girls were trying to fillet a fish and the boys were not helping...So, good old Bobj suggests that he shows them how to fillet fish...Then, this same bloke asks the sheila at the back, if she can see what's happening...Married her 3 years later and all's well that ends well.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Awww :cute:

I think I remember my hubby saying to me when we had our first date...."I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good"

cheeky minx

What a Charmer :wubclub:

:skeptical::mad::cute::angel_happy_face_ha

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest AnnaW

Hehe, my oh bought me a rose on valentines day when we were away with 20 friends and I thought it was a joke because I'd been moaning nobody would get me one so said thanks and didn't pay him any attention all night and then ended up sleeping (innocently - it was an open dorm) in a bunk with another male friend that night. Poor oh had to pluck up the courage again the next week to ask me out properly - by text - and I felt a right fool! That was 8 years ago :)

The worst like I've had might be difficult to put on here but here goes...

Bloke walks over to me at the bar (my partner is actually standing next to me!) and says... "I have an 15 inch **** and I breathe through gills!" (Sorry mods if that's not allowed in here - feel free to remove!) I think I just looked at him stunned that someone would say that to me at 6:30pm when I'm at the bar with my bf. It was a quiet upmarket bar too and he looked respectable!

Many years ago a nurse colleague demonstrated her insanity by insisting I was Indian. Now, I was brunette and have brown eyes but I am vey definitely Caucasian.

That will explain why I fell for the. Chat-up line:

We had a delightful Egyptian Doctor who was charming, funny and very nice. We all had a lot of time for him. He seemed so innocent and sweet.

One busy day he leaned across the desk and asked me if I had a little Egyptian in me.

I know, I know!......

I said "no" and was about to tell him about the delusional nurse from a few years earlier.

Then he said: "would you like one?"

I dont think I have ever blushed so much. I thought it was very funny though?

XXX

Annette, Steve, Ben and Buddy the dog.

<>< :wubclub:

Guest cricketbackinengland

A man came up to me in Sainsbury's once and while I was minding my own business at the check out, he said nodding and winking that he had to have sex 7 times a day, what about me?

I said no, I get it right the first time, carry on practising.

Then I picked up my shopping and left him looking speechless.

Awww :cute:

Why didnt i get an ......AWWwwwww:frown::cute:

"Thats a beautiful dress !, can i talk you out of it ?"

Steve, Cath & Maddie: Job offer 1/2/11, 457 started 1/3/09, NSW nursing reg completed 1/11/09, Meds 5/1/10, 457 approved 3/3/10, Were here 29/7/2010: Off again :eek: EN 856 meds taken 24/1/11, 856 app submitted 28/3/11, 8/5/11 Perm Res Granted

Guest guest30085
A man came up to me in Sainsbury's once and while I was minding my own business at the check out, he said nodding and winking that he had to have sex 7 times a day, what about me?

:notworthy: Brilliant!

Got chatted up in British Central Bradford 50 years ago...

"Do yer wanna good time, Ducky? Only £5"

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest PommieChick

I once got "S'cuse me love do you take it up the arse"

I was a little astounded to say the least however, I did laugh, he bought me a drink and we are still mates to this day and that was 20 years ago!

I never answered the question either!

Heres mine . What will we call our first child? We called him Daniel and hes noo 17 , jock charm eh?:wubclub:

No it doesnt say 'Chat Lines' before anyone misreads it :no::biggrin:

What do you think is a cheesy chat up line?

And on the other side what is cute? :cute:

Funny examples most welcome :laugh:

What is the worst way you have been 'approached' by someone and also what was the winning one that made you 'agree' to whatever you agreed to :wink:

these lines are mine!!!

one woman i was talking to told me she had 3 boys

i asked her if she wanted a daughter

a girl bumps into me in a crowded pub and says "sorry"

i say "oh thats alright help yourself"

i walk up to a girl and hold some of her strands of hair and sniff it, and say "i was wondering what that smell was i could smell it from outside"

the best one yet (this can't be used very often, if ever, the situation has to allow it)

some bird in the pub was eyeing me up, and when i went outside for a smoke she followed

she kept pacing up and down in front of me nervously and i just knew it was on by her body language

i went up to her and said "you remind me of a lioness, u know why?"

she said no

i said "cos when the lioness is on heat she paces up and down in front of the male" LOL:biglaugh:

funniest chat up ever

wow very quick :biggrin: well done!

When I met my hubby after an evening chatting he wrote his number (without asking for mine) on a piece of paper and wrote under it 'If you want to learn to skydive, call this number' ... and being quite an adventurous spirit, I took him up on that..

however, heard of a friend of a friend (so I hope it's not all made up) that he used to say about himself that he is a Concord pilot.. aparently it never worked, but he was actually real Concord pilot..

I've had some shockers tried on me....

"I hope you're wearing flame resistant pants because your ass is on fire baby." (yep, he really called me baby).

Or the classic that I have heard many times and can't ever imagine it working: "Are those real?"