Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bretty

Help for a Newbie! Land Surveying - CAD

Recommended Posts

Guest bretty


Hello Everyone!


I really need some decent advice!


My sister is married to an Australian guy and has a 1 child and another one on the way!

They are thinking about moving to Australia in the near future and my sister wants myself, my mother and my girlfriend to come as well. We are all interested in going with them.


I am a Cad Manager in a Land Surveyors and Site Engineers based in Surrey UK, I have City and Guild qualifications in AutoCAD draughting and I am working towards ICES (Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors) certification. I have over 15 years experience within Draughting and Surveying.


I am waiting a reply from http://www.sssi.org.au to see whether I could apply for certification through their membership.


My partner has 2 Degrees one in English and in French, she works at a University as an Education Advisor for international students and deals with immigration etc.



Any advice would be much appreciated on what is the best route to go?


Many Thanks





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mike

I am sorry I am not qualified to advise on visa issues but wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. You will find that a lot of the agents will give you a free 10 minute consultation and advise you the best way forward.


If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this