Victoria SMP Timelines

richselina

Hi, we lodged our SMP (accountants) application on 1st November 2010 for Victoria and wondered if anyone has had their application granted since this date. Initially, I was informed it could take up to 2 months, so I just wondered if anyone has had their application granted since submitting in November. Thanks.

Hi Selina,

There has been two delay emails from VIC SMP for ICT applicants(software) and all of us applied in the same time as you, have been asked to wait for a undisclosed timeline, its already 18th week for 1st Nov applicants and there seems to be no end.

As far as accountants are concerned this should not matter,since for non-ict applicants there has been some progress made, ppl have got smp nominations for VIC.

I would strongly recomment to check your case with the department. They have changed the timeline from 2 months to 12 weeks and now ~ weeks so keeping fingers crossed.

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest canadiantooz
Hi, we lodged our SMP (accountants) application on 1st November 2010 for Victoria and wondered if anyone has had their application granted since this date. Initially, I was informed it could take up to 2 months, so I just wondered if anyone has had their application granted since submitting in November. Thanks.

Go to this thread for Victoria SMP detalis:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/99554-new-vic-smp-where-you-now.html