Statutory Declarations Solicitors

Mandy28

I have had an experience of Human Kindness today.

I tried yesterday to get an appointment at a solicitors near where I live to get friends and family to sign our Statutory Declarations. After trying four Solicitors I finally managed to find one who was really busy but tried to get me an appointment. Later in the day the secretary called me to say that the solicitor will fit us in providing we get there early as he had to rush off to a meeting. He would squeeze us in after his last appointment. So this afternoon we all turned up and took over the reception area, We all said our Declarations and signed the paperwork. Now this is the bit that bought a lump to my throat.

When I got my purse out to pay. He said "Have this on me and good luck with your visa"

This is from a Solicitors Office that I have never been in before and from people that I have never met. It has restored my faith in human nature for now.

I have had an experience of Human Kindness today.

I tried yesterday to get an appointment at a solicitors near where I live to get friends and family to sign our Statutory Declarations. After trying four Solicitors I finally managed to find one who was really busy but tried to get me an appointment. Later in the day the secretary called me to say that the solicitor will fit us in providing we get there early as he had to rush off to a meeting. He would squeeze us in after his last appointment. So this afternoon we all turned up and took over the reception area, We all said our Declarations and signed the paperwork. Now this is the bit that bought a lump to my throat.

When I got my purse out to pay. He said "Have this on me and good luck with your visa"

This is from a Solicitors Office that I have never been in before and from people that I have never met. It has restored my faith in human nature for now.

wow, Thats really nice!:wideeyed:

Archived