School/Uni fees on a Business 163 visa ??????

wanda&wayne

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone knows whether on a Business 163 visa we will have to pay for school n Uni Fees, and if so how much ?

We validated our visa this year and at the moment our boys are , one 13 at school and the other 17 at college... Hopefully we are thinking of moving approx 12/18 months. So our youngest will still be at school, but our middle lad will have finished college and ready to start Uni. So wondered if anyone knows approx costs, etc ?????

Hi

I asked Education & Training International WA about your 13 old son today. They said " As you are holders of a 163 State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa and you son is a dependant of that visa. Then he is eligible to be enrolled in to a local government Senior High School.

Please go directly to the school close to where you will be living to enquiry if they have an available place, the tuition fees that are required will be local contributions and charges. Each school is different and the fee can vary from $20 - $300 per year."

Apologies, forgot to ask about uni, but just drop them an email and they'll get back to you within a couple of hours.

• 11 months later...
Guest sandjaja
Hi

I asked Education & Training International WA about your 13 old son today. They said " As you are holders of a 163 State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa and you son is a dependant of that visa. Then he is eligible to be enrolled in to a local government Senior High School.

Please go directly to the school close to where you will be living to enquiry if they have an available place, the tuition fees that are required will be local contributions and charges. Each school is different and the fee can vary from $20 - $300 per year."

Apologies, forgot to ask about uni, but just drop them an email and they'll get back to you within a couple of hours.

Hi There..

I would like to ask you whether the school fee rule for 163 visa holder in WA still the same? because i have 4 kids are going with me to WA by using 163 visa. Thank you for your help.

Archived