rinkerdink

From 80 travel details

Hi,

Has anybody else had trouble detailing their travels for the previous 10 years?

Like many I have had a many short trips abroad that I can barely remember the year let alone the actual departure and arrival home dates. There was a France daytrip too that I have no idea when it was other than 3-5 years ago before christmas :shocked:

I've been told that you need to be pretty much exact, just wondered if anybody had any experiences and what the implications were should the details provided not be correct?

Concerned I might screw this up by forgetting a trip or getting the dates wrong

Guest scubabud

I was the same over my form 80 I stressed for the whole weekend as we've had over 30 holidays and short breaks in the last 10 years!!! but my agent said if you can remember the year just put that and if you know the month even better if you have been somewhere more than one in a year just put the country the year and amount of times visited. hope this helps x

Guest cazbob

try looking through digital pictures for dates and old emails for bookings too! :D

Sent a request to Easyjet for my travel history with them for the past ten years, looks like being tight and using their crap flights has paid off!

Now only have 2 business trips (hic) to Brugge and a day trip to France to try and remember, the France trip is the problem, asked my mate who came with me if he could remember the year,month, day.... He said he is pretty sure it was this century :err: