Looking for people in melbourne...

Guest Mowday

Hey, I'm sarah 26 from the uk, im in melbourne at the moment and looking to meet a few people and make some more friends.

Wondered if anyone else had just got here and wanted to arrange something?

xxx

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AnubisUK

Hey, I'm a 29 year old guy, just moved to melbourne and would love to meet up at some point soon, but there's a few things I need to get sorted first with regard to work etc. but will drop you a line when I'm ready!

Where in Melbourne are you living?

Guest tirnanog

hi sarah,

im bernard, 32, irish, and just landed last week. im pretty much in the same boat as yourself, and im looking to hook up with some new friends to go out on the piss with and have a laugh.

so yea if your interested get back to me..

Guest vixen29

Hey everybody

Glad I found this thread! My husband and I moved to Melbourne a few months ago and have just got settled in to jobs etc and want to get a social life back!! We are 31 and 33 and live in Mornington but work in the city.

Boys night, girls night or mixed- feel free to PM if anyone wants to meet up for a chat/ beer etc!

Elaine and Alan (user ID: Karner)

Hey everybody

Glad I found this thread! My husband and I moved to Melbourne a few months ago and have just got settled in to jobs etc and want to get a social life back!! We are 31 and 33 and live in Mornington but work in the city.

Boys night, girls night or mixed- feel free to PM if anyone wants to meet up for a chat/ beer etc!

Elaine and Alan (user ID: Karner)

Same here, both 30, live in Greensborough and work in the CBD, been here nearly 2 months... feeling the need to have some beers/chat with people other than each other.

Claire & Martyn

Guest vixen29
Same here, both 30, live in Greensborough and work in the CBD, been here nearly 2 months... feeling the need to have some beers/chat with people other than each other.

Claire & Martyn

Hi Claire!

I just seen your post on another link re girly nights. More than happy to meet up, here hoping the other group of girls will all be able to get together soon! If not, happy to meet you one night after work.

Elaine

Guest Gazel

so glad u posted this! I was just about to do it myself. I've just arrived. I am studying in Mel uni. I'm a 29 year old female. Love to meet up. We could do the city if that's convinient for everyone. Happy to hear that there are people in the same boat as me!

Guest karner

Hi Folks,

My wife Elaine has mentioned me in one of the posts above, I live in Mornington and would be happy to meet up for a few beers, either in Mornington or in the City.

Cheers

Alan

I've just arrived (today in fact!) and would be quite up for meeting people and seeing how everyone else is finding in. Of course, in between that and starting my new job, I still have some accommodation to find. I only have 5 weeks in my serviced apartment. Hopefully that will give me plenty of time to find a place.

Guest wilkinson496

Hi al, me and my fella have recently moved here too age 28 and 32 looking for decent friends to have a beer BBQ and laughs. Email us if you fancy meeting up, we live in Altona. :-)

Guest wilkinson496

Be careful rental demand is so high here, so do not leave to last minute. It works very different here, they have inspection days and the estate agents rule the roost, you can turn up to a viewing and there be loads of other ppl bidding, so get there early! Try looking at suberbs like altona where we live as they have less demand! Good properties here, great beach town etc we seem to have settled OK so far. Good luck! hope this helps

Guest wilkinson496

Hi Sarah

I am here with my fella Trev we live in Altona Both Brits moved as relocated with my job in UK, my email is wilkinson496@hotmail.com send me a message and we can sort something out. Miss my girlie mates back home but everything else makes the move worthwhile Tc x

Hi, did you guys meet up? Me and my hubby arrived here about a month ago and are looking to meet like minded people. We're living on St Kilda Road at the mo (not in St Kilda but just outside the city) but can get a tram/train anywhere.

Guest mazkinmond5

Hi - we are moving out this Oct- just trying to make some new friends first, we are moving to Melton West - anyone else?

Guest karner

Hi,

I think there is a meetup tomorrow night which I am unable to make I think. Myself and the wife live down in Mornington and would be happy to meet up. We are both in our early 30's.

Alan

Hi, did you guys meet up? Me and my hubby arrived here about a month ago and are looking to meet like minded people. We're living on St Kilda Road at the mo (not in St Kilda but just outside the city) but can get a tram/train anywhere.

Guest Drop Bear

Hi,

Yes, some of us are meeting this Sat night (19th March) at 7pm at Transport at Fed Square. All are welcome so come along. Mobiles 0432294957 if you need to get hold of me.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi,

I think there is a meetup tomorrow night which I am unable to make I think. Myself and the wife live down in Mornington and would be happy to meet up. We are both in our early 30's.

Alan

Oh no! Saw this too late, been having a bit of a hectic time at the mo trying to secure some short-term accomodation that doesnt involve either living in a backpackers or costing us an arm & a leg! Let us know next time and we will be there! Hope you all had a good night.

Archived