Required information 4 applying PR of students visa on Bridging Visa - A

Guest landarjatt

Guest landarjatt

Hi all,

Please give information regarding my questions of my friend.

My friend and her husband reached in June 2008.

She has done Prepress graphics and multimedia diploma of 1yrs and 6 months.

Then she applied for TR on June 2010.

Now she (and her husband) is on Bridging Visa - A.

Now she want to apply for PR...Still her till TR is not achieved..

So friends please give me detailed information that how her TR will come and how she will get her PR and the time required.

What are the Various requirements? please give me detailed information..

I really want to help them by getting the detailed information from you people in the form of your help...

Thanks...

Regards

Landarjatt[/size]

HI

I am waiting for reply and guidance of Gollywobler

She left this forum about 4 months ago. That is, she has not posted for about 4 months.

Regards.

HI

I am waiting for reply and guidance of Gollywobler

Jatt sahab Graphic and multimedia is not in SOL list.Forget about PR.Find a employer or state sponsorship

Guest Laura G
Jatt sahab Graphic and multimedia is not in SOL list.Forget about PR.Find a employer or state sponsorship

It is on SOL, Schedule 2

There are transitional arrangements for onshore students who had already lodged or held TR as at the 8th Feb 2010

It depends when your friend lodged their TR - 485 application,

Guest Laura G

Sorry.....just read that you said they applied for TR in June 2010

In this instance they would not be able to currently apply for PR as it is not on SOL - Schedule 3

If they applied for a skills assessment after Jan 1st 2010, they would also need to have joined the Job Ready Programme to gain 12 months work experience, after completing this programme you can apply for a full skills assessment. Once they have a full skills assessment at that point in time they can then address General Skilled Migration (is the occupation on the SOL, relevant points test and other criteria) also their eligibility can be assessed against State Migration plans (Sponsorship).

Without a full skills assessment and an occupation to nominate they may have to look at an Employer Sponsored visa as mentioned by the previous poster.

Good Luck moving forward

Archived