Sponsorship

My Husband and I are desperately looking to emigrate to Australia.

However, due to the fact that we are not educated to a degree level, but have qualifications leading up to this level, we are unable to obtain a visa. The only option we can see is to obtain company sponsorship.

My Husband is a Manager working for one of the largest energy companies in the UK and Europe looking after a large team of meter readers.

My main job role is a PA / Executive Secretary to a Director and Management Team for a Worldwide Manufactuirng Company. As part of my main responsibilities I carry out Internal Audits for the company and have done for 6 years, whilst also having the overall responsibility for Health & Saftey within the Workplace.

All we ask - is that - does anyone know anybody out their who may be interested in sponsoring people with our skills? CV available upon request!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Ali and Shane:spinny:

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Hi Ali and Shane,

Dont have a clue babes, have u been to get any advice from an agent?? You sound as if you both know ur stuff but I dont know much about this area, can u not come over on a holiday and suss it all out???? I have an auntie here in Perth that works in PR for a high profile oil and gas company, if I can help just ask!

Sian xx

Hi Sian, Thanks for the reply, we came over on holiday in April went to Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast, my husband met up with a couple of companies, one in Brisbane said there was a job waiting for him the minute he could obtain a visa as did the one in Sydney, but we can't get visa without sponsorship, one company in Gold Coast said they would look into sponsorship for a role they had in mind for my husband but they have since sub contracted that part of the business out, so they were not in a position to sponsor now.

If the company your aunty works for is looking for people with our skills and prepared to sponsor either of us that would be great? Or if you or her know of any employers looking for people with our skills and prepared to sponsor equally as good

Thanks for getting in touch hope to hear from you soon Ali and Shanexx

Archived