Guest machang

475 residence , PCC and Maintanace court case

Guest machang

Hi friends,

I am posting on behalf of fella mahcnag and bugger has several questions regarding his family sponsored 475 visa application.

1. He lives in 3 different addresses in yyyyyy(within 10 years gap) and now living in kuwait. Should he listed all the sri lankan address in his application or just a current one?

2. The guy is separated and divorce is pending. His X-wife has filed a mainatance case against him to get a high amount of $$$(he is already paying money which court has ask him to) which bugger can not bare. Both of these cases are pending decisions and have no idea about decision dates. Should he declare these cases in the section of " been charged with any offense that is currently awaiting legal action? "

3. Should he list his spouse details under the non-migrant family member section with separated relationship status ?

4. Will this maintenance case appear in his PCC?

Answers highly appreciate!!

Guest machang

Any migrant agent familiar with these circumstances ? or any fellow posters?

If he is not yet divorced he should list her as spouse (seperated non migrating) as she is his wife and still dependent on him if he is paying her maintenace.

In the UK divorce/maintenace cases are not criminal so would not appear on a PCC, no idea about Sri Lanka or Kuwait, may well be there or not. He should take real advice from a Registered Migration Agent if they are.

If the question asks for address of where he has lived he needs to list every address he has lived at, simples really.

05/09/09 Mailed my 309/100 app 17/09/09 CO 05/10/09 Meds 08/10/09 PCC 09/10/09 Xray, 18/12/09 Extra Medical report recieved by CO 14/01/10 Hep B test, 09/02/10 New CO aggh 18/02/10 309, Baby visa needed now for our move in Sept 2011

Guest machang
If he is not yet divorced he should list her as spouse (seperated non migrating) as she is his wife and still dependent on him if he is paying her maintenace.

In the UK divorce/maintenace cases are not criminal so would not appear on a PCC, no idea about Sri Lanka or Kuwait, may well be there or not. He should take real advice from a Registered Migration Agent if they are.

If the question asks for address of where he has lived he needs to list every address he has lived at, simples really.

Thanks a lot _shel, Any idea about question number 2?

Thanks once again !

Are divorce /maintenance cases criminal procedings in those countries? If not he puts nothing. If they are he puts them in.

I've no idea if they are criminal there, in the UK they are civil matters not criminal and there is no need to mention them.

05/09/09 Mailed my 309/100 app 17/09/09 CO 05/10/09 Meds 08/10/09 PCC 09/10/09 Xray, 18/12/09 Extra Medical report recieved by CO 14/01/10 Hep B test, 09/02/10 New CO aggh 18/02/10 309, Baby visa needed now for our move in Sept 2011

Guest machang
Are divorce /maintenance cases criminal procedings in those countries? If not he puts nothing. If they are he puts them in.

I've no idea if they are criminal there, in the UK they are civil matters not criminal and there is no need to mention them.

Thanks a lot _shel . Highly appreciate your answers, I'll ask him to check with sri lankan police and CID.