and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

BricklayerBirmingham

Bricklaying Vetassess Practical 2011

Guest MrsKatie

Hi

Did mine on Monday so this reply might be a bit late for you. If it is how did you get on and what did you think of the process?

Guest jabaspurs
left the reply a bit late,just got my results and passed.glad its out the way now i was quite nervous on the day but once u get in to it its not to bad.how did you get on?

Hi, using my Poms account now and not the wifes (above). Might have spoken to you before about Vetassess with this account. Anyway sorry to bore you, i did pass. Like you after the day itself it's quite a relief to get it over and done with but then makes you think what all the fuss was about.

Hi, using my Poms account now and not the wifes (above). Might have spoken to you before about Vetassess with this account. Anyway sorry to bore you, i did pass. Like you after the day itself it's quite a relief to get it over and done with but then makes you think what all the fuss was about.

Hi, my OH has his this saturday, can you tell me what you did on the day and how you found the examiner, and just an overall experience of the day. He is rather nervous so hoping I can give him some positive news/advise....

Congratulations on passing your practicals!!!!

Thanks

Laura