Obtained PCC- How long validity ?!

reza

Hi

I just obtained my PCC from Kuwait. It's been mentioned that the certificate is valid for 3 months.

Does it mean that if I do not obtain my PR then I have to submit another PCC after 3 months or it is valid for 1 year?

Regards:cute::notworthy::wubclub:

Hi

I just obtained my PCC from Kuwait. It's been mentioned that the certificate is valid for 3 months.

Does it mean that if I do not obtain my PR then I have to submit another PCC after 3 months or it is valid for 1 year?

Regards:cute::notworthy::wubclub:

The PCCs from India are also valid for 3 months but there is no mention on the Police certificate itself. Don't really know what happens if it is mentioned or will they take it for 1 year for the purpose of a visa.

Guest VickyMel

One of my PCCs is only valid for 6 months in its country of origin - however as far as DIAC are concerned PCCS are valid for 1 year - I imagine it is the same for all countries.

VickyMel

One of my PCCs is only valid for 6 months in its country of origin - however as far as DIAC are concerned PCCS are valid for 1 year - I imagine it is the same for all countries.

VickyMel

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually this three months validity seems to be funny as it took me 1.5 months to obtain the certificate. I think you are right and it would be valid for 1 year

Regards

Archived