Spray Painters & Panel Beaters (457 and Perm Residency Available)

Guest Southern Cross Personnel

We have positions in both Victoria and Queensland for Spray Painters and Panel Beaters.

Sponsorship on 457 visa is available with the offer of Permanent Residency

This is a large national company who provide great working environment in their modern crash repair centres.

If you are a Panel Beater, Spray Painter or vehicle Assembler please contact us for more information.

Regards

Tony

Guest peterconway

Hi,

I based in Ireland, very interesed in this job, 38 years of age and over 20 years experience in panel beating and spray painting.

Only new to this forum so unsure how to private mail?

Can you please contact me via email : cailin_bheag@hotmail.com

Thanks

Pete

Guest chrisduffy99

Hi im interested in the positions you have on offer i currently work as a body shop assistant manager but started out as a painter

can you post a email address so i can send you a copy of my cv ect

Thanks Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

I've tried to email you, but not sure if you've received them as I've had no reply.

could you let me know if you have received the information OK?

Thanks

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barryc

Hi Tony,my names Barry Cashman and im 2 28 year old Irish man whos a qualifed panel beater with almost 13 years experience in the trade.Im flying into Sydney in late April on a 1 year working holiday visa with the intension of trying to find sponsorship with my trade.I would be very interested in 1 of the positions you have advertised.My email is ccm.644ds@gmail.com.Please fell free to contact me and I will be happy you email you on my current and up to date cv.Hope to hear from you soon, Barry Cashman.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest us and our pooch

Hello Tony

my name is Graham Gilbert i'm 31 and an ATA panel beater with 13 years experience if the positions is still available could you please send me some more information gtirgilbert[at]msn.com

many thanks Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mariusz

Hello!

My name is Mariusz,currently living in mid -west part of Ireland.

I am an experienced panel beater, spray painter, many years in the profession.

The only remaining chance is what I ask your employer to work and sponsoing work visa, giving me an opportunity to travel and work.

In connection with the foregoing, I have the pleasure to present my candidacy for this position.I did try to find job in australia by myself ,but not works:(

Maybe you Tony give me chance to change my life and give me hope to find good job,

thanks Mariusz

Guest mcbean

hi tony,

my name is steve and i am 22 years old, i am thinking of taking my skills in the motor trade to auz and saw your post,.

i have nearly 6 years of full time experience in vehicle accident repair as a "prepper" so anything from filler work to priming and masking.

i also have an nvq level 2 in panel beating, but unfortunatley not had much oppertunity to develop these skills but would be keen in doing so.

feel free to email me @

sherliker@hotmail.co.uk

thanks steve

Guest loujiggy
We have positions in both Victoria and Queensland for Spray Painters and Panel Beaters.

This is a large national company who provide great working environment in their modern crash repair centres.

If you are a Panel Beater, Spray Painter or vehicle Assembler please contact us for more information.

Regards

Tony

Hi, just noticed the above thread, could you please advise if these positions are still available so I can forward my CV.

Many thanks

Stuart

Guest Mariusz

Regards

Tony

Professional sponsorship requiring visas (temporary work visa for Australia - up to four years), this is what helped me to find jobs and opportunities wyjazdu.Proces is neither expensive nor too long, and gives the possibility of employment of persons over 45 years of age.

Please carefully read the note.I'm 48 years old ,and I am determined to go to work in Australia.Regardless of age none of the agencies do not even tries to answer my aplication. So far, only a "southern cross personel" recruitment by mistake they asked for more, but after a few days they dicide im to old. I'm too old, though, and sponsored Visa to work is for people until 55 years of age.

The most important thing is that my enthusiasm and passion in what I'm doing.I wouldlike to assure the hiring me, not just give me a chance but a reason to be pleased with my work.

To conclude my presentation I would like to note that the more important are the age of the employee's skills, as well as in my case.

• 1 month later...
Guest Spraypainter

Hi Tony,

I am currently working as a Spray Painter in Melbourne in a well known crash repair shop. I just wonder do you still have the vacant position in QLD. I would like to make some changes in my life and relocate in another state.

I am on 457 visa already. I will still be working in Melbourne for a little less than a year, then leaving. If your client has a long term horizont-I would welcome the opportunity to start from the next year.

I am a proffesional Spray Painter with 20 years of experience in a Trade; know everything about painting, have my own tools if required.

Please PM me more information about your client and conditions of employment if possible.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Munenyasha
Hi, just noticed the above thread, could you please advise if these positions are still available so I can forward my CV.

Many thanks

Stuart

Hi Tony,

I am currently in Zimbabwe working as a Class One Panel Beater who went through 4 years of Apprenticeship training. I am interested to work in any state/city. I do not have visa 457. I would be grateful if your client would be willing to sponsor. I am married with 3 children

Thank you

Mike

Guest safety sam

Hi there,

Im a 23year old male with currently 4 years experience at Mclaren in the automotive paint shop.

Unfortunetly i have no experience in panal beating but do in paint. I started at 19 there with no experience and completed a 3 year training programme from the basics on masking, sealing, prep, then on to priming, primer prep and paint prep and small about of painting with water based colour and polishing aswell.

I dont have any qualifications in this only the cert from Mclaren themselfs to say i completed there training and could probably get a reference from my manager to.

Would i be of any use and be able to get work with this experience??

Im looking to come out next year for a working year and will be looking for work but also travell a bit aswell, my girlfriend is a healthcare assistant not a nurse, would she find work easy enough aswell?