VETASSESS - Can anyone tell me when you applied Vetassess and when it was approved?

Guest sivakumar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for your reply.. i understand processing would take time. but atleast i am expecting receipt of my documents .... will that also take time.

Dear Nectar,

I sent my documents through courier which were received after 1 day and after receiving they took around one week to send me the official email and receipt of the documents and money. So you may be getting the reply within a few days and 8 to 9 weeks will start from that date mentioned on their reply.

They will also give you a link to check the process online and they will communicate you through that link for any other documents or information they need.

Dont worry you will be receiving it hopefully tommorow the confirmation mail from them.

Cheers and good luck

Can anyone tell me when you applied Vetassess and when it was approved, please?

It might give others an idea about the processing time..... You experience could help us a lot

Hi my OH is a bricklayer we applied in April'12 it took three weeks in total trades are processed very quickly.

Dear Nectar,

I sent my documents through courier which were received after 1 day and after receiving they took around one week to send me the official email and receipt of the documents and money. So you may be getting the reply within a few days and 8 to 9 weeks will start from that date mentioned on their reply.

They will also give you a link to check the process online and they will communicate you through that link for any other documents or information they need.

Dont worry you will be receiving it hopefully tommorow the confirmation mail from them.

Cheers and good luck

atlast i received confirmation today that they received my documents .. now awaiting for results

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Skills assessment lodged 28 may 2012 - and still waiting 19 weeks later. Am a Construction Site Manager in the UK so looking at a Building Associate in Oz. I think the trouble is i have had a lot of contract roles since 2009 because of the recession but I have years of experience so am hopeful that all will be OK.

Hi Skippy59! Just wondered if you'd mind giving us an update?! Did you manage to get to Oz under the Building Associate code?!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im about to send my stuff to vetassess and wondering if anyone never bothered with cover letter showing where evidence is as got so much stuff I maybe pointing them in wrong direction, so thought it maybe best to give my stuff and they can pick out what they need, I was told by them its not mandatory to have one, has many failed an assessment from these. I have many yrs experience in my trade, over 20yrs have quals in my trade, loads of letters and other proof but as my trade is not a trade here in australia I need to get metal fabricator, im hoping on what I have can gain me the oz qualification. I can still get the work here without it but its being asked for more to have the qual so best I get it.