VETASSESS - Can anyone tell me when you applied Vetassess and when it was approved?

Guest sivakumar

Guest sivakumar

Can anyone tell me when you applied Vetassess and when it was approved, please?

It might give others an idea about the processing time..... You experience could help us a lot

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

I have applied in 7th, Sep, 2011. Got approved yesterday (17th April, 2012).....after 32 weeks..It may be vary from case to case....from 16 weeks to 32 weeks...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skills assessment lodged 28 may 2012 - and still waiting 19 weeks later. Am a Construction Site Manager in the UK so looking at a Building Associate in Oz. I think the trouble is i have had a lot of contract roles since 2009 because of the recession but I have years of experience so am hopeful that all will be OK.

Date Applied : 23/08/2012

Occupation Type : Metal Fabricator Assessment Type : Skill Assessment

Other Comments : Certified docs emailed for faster processing before posting. (Had to be received in post before stage 1 could be passed) Not using an agent.

Practical Assessment: 29/09/2012

Date Approved : TBC

Edited by Hot Welder

I applied in mid February and heard back by e-mail 2 weeks later then a letter a few days after that. I'm a joiner so it may be quicker for trades.i did submit an urgency request form though as I'm 40 in July!

How you doing pal?

Just seen your post, I too am a Time Served Joiner (32) and will hopefully be looking to get my trades assessed in the near future.

Do you mind filling me in with the process you went/Your going through?? From EILTS onwards? Would be a great help if you could find the time.

Hope your keeping well

Cheers

Mark

Skills assessment lodged 28 may 2012 - and still waiting 19 weeks later. Am a Construction Site Manager in the UK so looking at a Building Associate in Oz. I think the trouble is i have had a lot of contract roles since 2009 because of the recession but I have years of experience so am hopeful that all will be OK.

More work experience = longer time to verify. Dont fret

Date Applied : 23/08/2012

Occupation Type : Metal Fabricator (Self employed for 8 years, employed for 11)

Assessment Type : Skill Assessment

Other Comments : Certified docs emailed for faster processing before posting. (Had to be received in post before stage 1 could be passed) Not using an agent.

Practical Assessment: 29/09/2012

Date Approved : TBC

Good luck with the practical test!

Is there a link explaining how you can email certified docs? Thanks!

Date Applied : 08/02/2012

Occupation Type : HR Advisor

Assessment Type : Skill Assessment and points test advisory letter

Documents Recieved: 13/02/2012

Positive Assessment: 24/05/2012

Excellent! Good luck with the Visa. What are you applying for?

Thanks for your responses guys. Keep them coming.

Any recent applicants? Particularly interested to see the experience of non-tradies.

Good luck!

Excellent! Good luck with the Visa. What are you applying for?

Thanks for your responses guys. Keep them coming.

Any recent applicants? Particularly interested to see the experience of non-tradies.

Good luck!

I applied for the 176 visa in June with WA State Sponsorship.

I applied for the 176 visa in June with WA State Sponsorship.

Thanks. I see from your signature :

VETASSESS
Date Applied : 13/02/12

Occupation Type :
HR Advisor (WA State Sponsorship)

Assessment Type :
Skill Assessment

Practical Assessment:
N/A

Date Approved : 25/05/12

Could you advise what occupation/nomination ?

Edited by bonza2211
added occupation

Thanks. I see from your signature :

VETASSESS
Date Applied : 13/02/12

Occupation Type :

Assessment Type :
Skill Assessment

Practical Assessment:

Date Approved : 25/05/12

Could you advise what occupation/nomination ?

I wrote it in my original post (#12) - HR Advisor or WA State Sponsorship. I don't understand what you mean by practical assessment? I'm not a trades person so I wouldn't need practicals....as I'm assuming that's what that means.

Edited by walvia

Is there a link explaining how you can email certified docs? Thanks!

Thanks. No link that I am aware of. Copy of an email I received from Vetassess below. As I was ready to begin stage 1 and lodge all documents, a date became available for practical assessment in London, but within just 3 weeks. Usual processing time for stage 1 is 3-4 weeks, but you also had to book and pay for practical 2 weeks prior to it. (leaving me with just over 1 week) Emailed to ask if any possibility of having stage 1 completed in time to be able to do this.

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that generally you might not be able to attend the practical assessment in September as the closing date for the practical assessment online booking is 14 September and the paper based application takes about 3-4 weeks to process.

We may help you to speed up the process to enable you to get chance to be assessed in September. We cannot guarantee anything at this moment as you are required to pass a paper based assessment. You may send the scanned copies of application documents by email so we may start with the process. However, please ensure that the original application documents need to be posted to VETASSESS to release final results. The documents need to be original certified.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks. No link that I am aware of. Copy of an email I received from Vetassess below.

We may help you to speed up the process to enable you to get chance to be assessed in September. We cannot guarantee anything at this moment as you are required to pass a paper based assessment. You may send the scanned copies of application documents by email so we may start with the process. However, please ensure that the original application documents need to be posted to VETASSESS to release final results. The documents need to be original certified.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good enough for me!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Date Applied : 19/09/12

Occupation Type : Program or Project Administrator

Assessment Type : Skill Assessment & Points test advice

Other Comments : Submitted note of urgency (turn 40 on Xmas day!)

Date Approved : 27/09/12

Very surprised and pleased at the speed this went through!

• Like 1

Date Applied : 19/09/12

Occupation Type : Program or Project Administrator

Assessment Type : Skill Assessment & Points test advice

Other Comments : Submitted note of urgency (turn 40 on Xmas day!)

Date Approved : 27/09/12

Very surprised and pleased at the speed this went through!

Thats such refreshing news.

How many different employment history/employers were included as part of this positive assessment?

Good luck!

This totally makes my day. I only have 19 MONTHS hahaha however it is very strongly related to my study which suffices for VETASSESS I reckon.

Fingers crossed mate, i hope mine gets looked at quick once I apply. I understand I don't have the urgency clause but just hoping for the best.