cutiemcprettybobbi

Omg!!!!!!!!! Visa granted!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, visa granted, just checked email and there is was! app NOV 2008, started process in JUly 2007, its been a really long time coming! so excited, i was crying and could barely read the grant letter!! Australia, here we come! Turn me PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaug:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy

app fam sponsored 175 oct 08, July/sept 09 off CSL, app ACT ss Oct 09, received March 10, on ACT SMP nov 10, on ACT SMP and CO assigned 15th NOv, f**k yey!!!!!! VISA GRANTED 9TH FEB, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!:biggrin:

Guest jellybeanqueen

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUSTRALIA HERE YOU COME!!!!!!!

x

You've waited for long. And as they say patience is virtue, you are in at last!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Good luck with the future life in Oz.

armandra!

Vic SS online app: 6 Jan 2011 | ACS online app: 13 Apr | ACS Positive (Analyst Programmer): 20 Jun | Vic SS approved: 22 Jun | 176 e-Lodged: 23 Jun | CO: 08 Jul | Meds: 25 Jul | PCC: 05 Aug | Grant: 10 Aug | Wooohooooooo: Lifetime! :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

image.jpg?1256827582

Fantastic news, whats your plans?

Best of luck.

You made me laugh reading that....congratulations!!! :wubclub::wubclub: You'll have to change your mood from Pensive :)

aah, thanks guys, wow, its instant sharing on PIO, i love it!

plans, hhm, we need to get our house on the market asap, start planning, have till 29th dec to make entry, off to Canberra to work in pr and events!

this is the best day ever!!!

have a chilled bottle of Moet in the fridge that has been waiting a few mths to be opened! down my neck tonight!!!

good luck to everyone else waiting, its the best feeling in the whole wide world!!!!

x

• Like 1

app fam sponsored 175 oct 08, July/sept 09 off CSL, app ACT ss Oct 09, received March 10, on ACT SMP nov 10, on ACT SMP and CO assigned 15th NOv, f**k yey!!!!!! VISA GRANTED 9TH FEB, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!:biggrin:

Guest edwardsfamily

Wow....you really look like you have waited and been through the mill....

congratulations and may you be very happy....you deserve it :)

You made me laugh reading that....congratulations!!! :wubclub::wubclub: You'll have to change your mood from Pensive :)

good point, changed, happy happy happy all the way!!!:wink:

WOOHOOO :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Fantastic news - wish you all the best with your plans - another escapee from Stoke!!

Kim x

Kim, George, Emily & Grace - 175 Visa submitted 11.08.08!!! 176 Visa Granted 06/12/10 - Fly 5 September 2011 :goofy:

Guest VickyMel

Big Congratulations Cutie... its been a long time coming

Congratulations and all the best getting everything sorted towards making the move.

Vicky

Brilliant news. Congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Guest jackfrew
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, visa granted, just checked email and there is was! app NOV 2008, started process in JUly 2007, its been a really long time coming! so excited, i was crying and could barely read the grant letter!! Australia, here we come! Turn me PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaug:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy

Congrat's, well dreams do come true.

Wishing you all the best on your journey.

Sharon,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: