Guest NewJo

Medicals Referred

Guest NewJo

Hi

My hubby's meds are showing as referred whilst mine and our sons are showing met - do we need to worry about this. The only thing with him was high blood pressure and they did an extra blood test for that - kidney function which was fine.

Guest Taylor72

Hi its routine, mine got referred and i have no health problems and medical doc said i had passed. It took about 10 days for it to turn as met. Dont worry x

Annette

Guest dawnpepper

When we had meds done in 2009 our little girls was referred whilst mine and my husbands was met. At the time our little girl was under a consultant having failed hearing tests and needed grommets. When she was referred the CO came back to us and asked for a copy of her hospital records and a letter from the consultant requiring a treatment update and then all was okay. I suspect they just want more information into your husbands's high blood pressure. It is an inconvenience but high blood pressure alone shouldn't cause him to fail his medicals I suspect. The CO will tell you what they require via your agent if you have one.

Hi

My OH also has high blood pressure, had to do the test, all fine, I think it is routine if there is any medical issue. His met a few days later. Myself, Hubby and daughter all got referred, we were granted our visa..

I would not worry.

Best wishes and Good luck

Donna

started process 08/08, granted 01/11, validated 11/11, flights booked 11th feb 13, one way yeh :jiggy:

Guest NewJo

Thanks everyone feeling a bit more positive now been 4 years since we started all this so everything is crossed at the mo.

Guest GemandJay

I'm in the same boat, my OH was finalised on 27th Jan all my neds are still all oustanding/ referred. I spoke to our agent yesterday and she said if there is something wrong they find out quickly, she said if not heard next week she will contact the Medical officer in Sydney... could just be a backlog?

I have been worried sick but feel a bit better having spoken to my agent.

Good Luck

Gemma

Hi Jo

My meds were referred as I had a ruptured kidney last summer. They passed and we are on our way at the end of March. Know exactly how you feel about the four years, we were in the process for nearly the same amount of time. It is your turn now. Don't worry.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16