Strange, Weird Habits.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336
I have an obcession about blackheads, and woe betide anyone that has them, I just want squuuuuuuuueeeeze them out.:elvis:

blackheads.jpg

I'm sorry Susie, but that post either deserves an infraction or out right ban,:mad:.

I am OK with blood and gore, but the sight of holes in something makes me want to chuck,:no::no:.

It started when I saw the Surinam toad many moons ago, I took one look and threw up. It incubates the eggs on its back, and then after hatching they come out of the back leaving bloody great holes. I cannot explain what it does to me, I have had to close my eyes the best I could when I found the picture.

Cheers (up chuck Tony).:eek:

Guest siamsusie
I'm sorry Susie, but that post either deserves an infraction or out right ban,:mad:.

I am OK with blood and gore, but the sight of holes in something makes me want to chuck,:no::no:.

It started when I saw the Surinam toad many moons ago, I took one look and threw up. It incubates the eggs on its back, and then after hatching they come out of the back leaving bloody great holes. I cannot explain what it does to me, I have had to close my eyes the best I could when I found the picture.

Cheers (up chuck Tony).:eek:

Sorry Tony that picture stays:yes: .. if I get banned it will be a result:yes: you accepted the Moderator's position and I can think of far worse things on PIO to chuck up over than my piddly little post. Now be a real man and let me stay:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

What a bunch of weirdo sick freaks............... i feel i belong at last.

I do most of the above, plus..............

I put toilet paper on the front part of the toilet seat, so my wee wee doesn't touch where another guys wee wee has been.

I dye my hair and eyebrows, with Just for men' a miracle invention.

I wear wooly bed socks all winter because i can't stand the cold.

I have flown over a hundred times and never had a number 2 on a plane.

I put toilet paper on the front part of the toilet seat, so my wee wee doesn't touch where another guys wee wee has been.

Thanks Jim, I can sleep at night now I know that :biglaugh:

Guest guest37336

Ahh, with you there Jim. I will avoid the loo at most times when on an aircraft. In fact I have an uncanny ability to suck my genitalia up into me crotch and stop myself. But seriously mate, I have flown around 300 times, and I have NEVER been to do a number 2 during the flight.

On a slightly different note, myself and then good lady, :wubclub:, once took a trip on the Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Perth, another story, but NEVER EVER again would I do it 'cattle class'. FORTY HOURS spent in an upright position, seats do not recline, etc. We ended up sleep in the aisles in the end.

Anyway, 40 hour journey and NOT ONCE did I use the loo's, I took one look at one time and seriously you could have made a shag pile carpet out of the pubic hair all over the loo,:biglaugh::mad:.

AND, the smoking carriage was stuck on the end, each tome I went in it was a good old pea souper of a fog, couldn't tell who was in there as the windows had been screwed down, could have been stood next to Jack The Ripper for all I know.

It was an experience but would definitely next time go for a sleeping compartment, but pricey though.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Dont know if there wierd habits tbh,but if im eating say...fish chips and peas,i have to eat a forkfull with a bit of each on thru the meal,so i try to get the right quantities on the plate to achieve this firstly,if its looking like i mite end up with just chips and peas left for my last forkfull:mad: i have to downsize the pieces of fish i eat so my final forkfull has the 3 things on as well.:cute:

If im drinking ale and whiskey chaser,i allways pour a bit of ale in the whiskey tumbler when the whiskeys gone and give it a swirl before i slug it.

Allways have to say "touchwood",if ive predicted anything,got to,everytime.

Talk with me hands,but loads do that i guess,allways have to tie sweet wrappers up into tiny knots wen ive finished,oh and i wont ever wear chiffon,it chaffes,gotta be silk:wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Just as a side note Jim. The only stop we had was at Cook, a tiny town, inhabitants three at that time I think. But if there was ever a town named aptly it is this. We were only there for around half an hour but the temperature must have been mid forties, COOK, COOK, I NEARLY FRIED.:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336
Dont know if there wierd habits tbh,but if im eating say...fish chips and peas,i have to eat a forkfull with a bit of each on thru the meal,so i try to get the right quantities on the plate to achieve this firstly,if its looking like i mite end up with just chips and peas left for my last forkfull:mad: i have to downsize the pieces of fish i eat so my final forkfull has the 3 things on as well.:cute:

If im drinking ale and whiskey chaser,i allways pour a bit of ale in the whiskey tumbler when the whiskeys gone and give it a swirl before i slug it.

Allways have to say "touchwood",if ive predicted anything,got to,everytime.

Talk with me hands,but loads do that i guess,allways have to tie sweet wrappers up into tiny knots wen ive finished,oh and i wont ever wear chiffon,it chaffes,gotta be silk:wubclub:

I love the way you say, 'Don't know if there weird habits tbh, :biglaugh::notworthy:. Pablo, the fork thing IS weird habit, believe me mate.:notworthy:

And my nan :wubclub::cry: ALWAYS tied her sweet wrappers in knots, hundreds of the bloody things around at Christmas, Quality Street paper central in our house when she was alive, down the back of seats, chairs, etc.

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I used to do the naked silence of the lambs dance.............. you know the one where he tucks his tackle under his bum and it makes you look like a girl. I did it alot in front of the wife, but in the end she said if i did it again she would chop it off for good.

I used to do the naked silence of the lambs dance.............. you know the one where he tucks his tackle under his bum and it makes you look like a girl. I did it alot in front of the wife, but in the end she said if i did it again she would chop it off for good.

Wondered why your avatar had gone to fat...bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived