Strange, Weird Habits.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

Come on fess up, we all have them. The little things that we all do, for whatever reason. Some may be annoying to others, let alone ourselves:biglaugh:.

I guess you could say they are superstitions, but I think they may be some other 'habit' that we have picked up along the way. If possible give your reasons why you may have this habit.

I'll start, yes, weird I agree, but I can't sleep at night if I miss 'something', my worst habit is:

I will NEVER, EVER leave anything as a singular. I'm talking chips, tins of beans, cigarette in a packet, tea bags, one veggie left on the plate, biccys in the packet, most things really, well, 'practical' things anyway.

If the kids leave one chip I have to cut it in half, one ciggy, I have to smoke it. Told you it was weird, but I hate anything being left by itself, must get lonely I think, :biglaugh::goofy::policeman:.

But seriously I reckon it is a deep set memory of mine, nothing I can do about it, it doesn't rule my life, but I just can't bring myself to leave a 'single' item, all lonely and bereft,:embarrassed::embarrassed::biglaugh:.

I will perfectly understand if anyone wants to report me to the authorities, I will just have to make sure when I am locked up I have more than one crayon with me.:biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Haha I have a bit of OCD....I always seem to check and then double check that all plug switches are off when not in use, especially my straighteners! And if a plug socket is on without anything in it then I HAVE to turn it off, I even do it at my friends houses. Yep you can report me too haha.

Come on fess up, we all have them. The little things that we all do, for whatever reason. Some may be annoying to others, let alone ourselves:biglaugh:.

I guess you could say they are superstitions, but I think they may be some other 'habit' that we have picked up along the way. If possible give your reasons why you may have this habit.

I'll start, yes, weird I agree, but I can't sleep at night if I miss 'something', my worst habit is:

I will NEVER, EVER leave anything as a singular. I'm talking chips, tins of beans, cigarette in a packet, one veggie left on the plate, biccys in the packet, most things really, well, 'practical' things anyway.

If the kids leave one chip I have to cut it in half, one ciggy, I have to smoke it. Told you it was weird, but I hate anything being left by itself, must get lonely I think, :biglaugh::goofy::policeman:.

But seriously I reckon it is a deep set memory of mine, nothing I can do about it, it doesn't rule my life, but I just can't bring myself to leave a 'single' item, all lonely and bereft,:embarrassed::embarrassed::biglaugh:.

I will perfectly understand if anyone wants to report me to the authorities, I will just have to make sure when I am locked up I have more than one crayon with me.:biglaugh:

:wideeyed:christ im even more wierd lmao remember im 36 years of age :wubclub: i check every wardrobe in the house when the kids go bed and under their bed , and when i go bed i do the same to my bed , have never had a wardrobe in my room :no: can't go sleep else . i have wardobes made with netting on the doors .

:no:no looking down the stairs over the banister in my terrace house either at night and i have to switch on every light on as i go to go d/stairs :twitcy: do you think i may not like the dark ?

:wideeyed:christ im even more wierd lmao remember im 36 years of age :wubclub: i check every wardrobe in the house when the kids go and under their bed , and when i go bed i do the same to my bed , have never had a wardrobe in my room :no: can't go sleep else . i have wardobes made with netting on the doors .

:no:no looking down the stairs over the banister in my terrace house either at night and i have to switch on every light on as i go to go d/stairs :twitcy: do you think i may not like the dark ?

:biglaugh: I'm the same, and when I'm the last person downstairs and I've turned the lights off I run upstairs as if some boogey man is going to get me :biglaugh:

And I thought I was weird.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::goofy::goofy::policeman:

Mate, you must be...wanting to come out to a country that is so expensive, has too many flies and mossies, is all dust and desert and the people are soooo sensitive...:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj

Guest guest37336
Mate, you must be...wanting to come out to a country that is so expensive, has too many flies and mossies, is all dust and desert and the people are soooo sensitive...:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj

:wink: Ahh, yes Australia Bob. Full of weirdos that place, where the people are friendly, happy, open, honest, proud, etc, if that's weird Bob, BRING IT ON,:notworthy::notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

:wink: Ahh, yes Australia Bob. Full of weirdos that place, where the people are friendly, happy, open, honest, proud, etc, if that's weird Bob, BRING IT ON,:notworthy::notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

I thought I read... BRIDLINGTON???:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest siamsusie
burp, fart, scratch ma arse and pic ma nose:biggrin: so aye am normal, after a night on the vody brew a cud fart for Scotland:jiggy:

fart%20pass%20gas%20wind.bmp

You are very special Stevie very special indeed!:huh: bang go all my fantasies over thee!

Guest VickyMel
burp, fart, scratch ma arse and pic ma nose:biggrin: so aye am normal, after a night on the vody brew a cud fart for Scotland:jiggy:

Don't go to Malawi where they are about to reinforce and old law to ban farting in public and reinstate it as a crime.:eek:

My habit is to line sweets up by their colour :embarrassed: - e.g. if I get a handful of smarties - I have to collect each colour together (in that little dip between my fingers) a row of greens, oranges etc. Then I will eat all the odd ones and then go down the rows evenly.

:embarrassed: Not sure I want to be admitting this in public!

Vicky

Guest Magnetic6

When I'm driving and approach a roundabout i HAVE to say 'give way to the right'. Very disconcerting for passengers but lucky for me that we drive on the same side in Australia:wink:

Archived