Sign in to follow this  
Guest StephenJones

Tasmania and Hobart

Guest StephenJones

I am really interested in knowing more about life in Tasmania and in particular the Hobart area.

Can anyone tell me how they find living there and if they like it?

What's the housing like and what are the job prospects like for young adults?

I myself am looking at a possible job with Tasmania Hydro based in Hobart.

Steve

Guest siamsusie
I am really interested in knowing more about life in Tasmania and in particular the Hobart area.

Can anyone tell me how they find living there and if they like it?

What's the housing like and what are the job prospects like for young adults?

I myself am looking at a possible job with Tasmania Hydro based in Hobart.

Steve

Hi Stephen,

The Hobartians should be along to help you shortly. If you have a possible job, thats a bonus for you. Employment will obviously depend on what field you will be looking at. Hobart is a vibrant city with plenty of night life with a continental feel to it. The Harbour area is particularly stunning, its one of my favourite places.

The whole area is very historical with some great places to visit.

You will have a fair idea on renting on Houses For Rent in TAS (Page 1) - realestate.com.au

A regular contributor to Hobart/Tasmania is Happy Lass and Skani, but there are others.

Susie:wubclub:

Guest StephenJones
Hi Stephen,

The Hobartians should be along to help you shortly. If you have a possible job, thats a bonus for you. Employment will obviously depend on what field you will be looking at. Hobart is a vibrant city with plenty of night life with a continental feel to it. The Harbour area is particularly stunning, its one of my favourite places.

The whole area is very historical with some great places to visit.

You will have a fair idea on renting on Houses For Rent*in TAS (Page 1) - realestate.com.au

A regular contributor to Hobart/Tasmania is Happy Lass and Skani, but there are others.

Susie:wubclub:

Thanks Susie

I tried accessing the photos you have placed on this site but the link keeps failing.

Stephen

Guest SunshineSmile

Hi Stephen,

Cant help you much yet, but I am relocating to Hobart, Tasmania in just over 2 weeks time so keep an eye on my posts after that! Also if you look through the posts in this section you will find some info about Tassie from the regular contributors.

Best of luck in researching your potential move!

Steph