Quakers Hill !! Good or Bad ??

Guest Marko

Hi! just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on Quakers Hill ? Ive noticed house prices are reasonable by Sydney standards. Am I right in thinking the area is semi-rural? Ive had a look on google maps, and the area looks quite pleasant actually a bit like where I'm living now in NE Wales ! Unfortuately Ive heard the area does quite badly crimewise is this correct ? I lived in Sydney for about a year and really liked it, but I don't think inner city living is for me!

Any advice would appreciated

Cheers

Mark :)

Hi! just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on Quakers Hill ? Ive noticed house prices are reasonable by Sydney standards. Am I right in thinking the area is semi-rural? Ive had a look on google maps, and the area looks quite pleasant actually a bit like where I'm living now in NE Wales ! Unfortuately Ive heard the area does quite badly crimewise is this correct ? I lived in Sydney for about a year and really liked it, but I don't think inner city living is for me!

Cheers

Quakers Hill is basically Blacktown which would be prone to crime (hence the resonable price), wouldn't live there myself tbh and I doubt if its anything like Wales. Its sort of semi rural but very close to the M7 so the city is about 45 minutes drive. Rush hour probably add 30 mins to that.

• 4 months later...

Having lived around here 9 yrs Quakers Hill is o.k still has crime.You dont say if your single or married with family.Would look at St.Clair,Erskin Park and South Penrith if you have a family.They have good private and state schools and a sence of community.Low crime due to great neibough hood watch.

Cheap houseing good value.

Look up community centres to know what sort of thing they offer.If there is no community centre then think again.Blacktown is very multi cultral having lived in wales for 3 yrs we do not think that you would like it but each to there own.

If single Summer Hill is great for the city and easy for a good night life.So my sons tell me ages 21 and 28!

Cheers

dont quote me on this but i overheard there where many people doing/serving porridge that use to live in Quakers Hill hence the crime rate ...........:policeman:

Archived