Long Live The Revolution......NOT.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest36762
You taking a day off for "the wedding" h?:biggrin:

you mean wills and kate?

well, seeing as we're in the anti establishment anti monarchist land of Oz, I assume it'll be a public holiday:wink:

you mean wills and kate?

well, seeing as we're in the anti establishment anti monarchist land of Oz, I assume it'll be a public holiday:wink:

I think its a holiday here as well isnt it?awwww i cant wait tbh,wonder what colour her dress will be?what d'yer reckon h:wideeyed::jiggy::wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Right, I'm off for a bit.

Believe it or not the better half is nagging me to go out and take the dogs out for a walk. We have decided to go a little further afield this time, a country house, :policeman: which has a wood and stream running by it.

I promise the good lady that I wouldn't go poaching again, (got nicked once when I was younger.:biglaugh::policeman:). And I have also promised to know my place and don my flat cap to the gentry if I come across them.

Trouble is it is difficult to tell them apart, they all look alike with their six fingers, cross eyed and dribbling as they do.

Speak soon comrades.:wubclub::cool::wink:

Right, I'm off for a bit.

Believe it or not the better half is nagging me to go out and take the dogs out for a walk. We have decided to go a little further afield this time, a country house, :policeman: which has a wood and stream running by it.

I promise the good lady that I wouldn't go poaching again, (got nicked once when I was younger.:biglaugh::policeman:). And I have also promised to know my place and don my flat cap to the gentry if I come across them.

Trouble is it is difficult to tell them apart, they all look alike with their six fingers, cross eyed and dribbling as they do.

Speak soon comrades.:wubclub::cool::wink:

Plus fours, "foppish" fringe,carrying a jar of home made preserves(jam to you+me) and no neck mate,dead giveaway they are:wink:

Archived