Need help! Do you need HAP IDs to book your health exam?

Guest billway

Guest billway

Hi forum mates, I am in the position of booking my health exam. I am in Singapore. The panel doctor said I need HAP IDs for every visa applicant. I learned from DIAC website that HAP IDs are 6 digit numbers and are on a Health Examinations List. I've been chasing my CO about the HAP IDs for a week but what I got is Health Request ID. Looks like my CO doesn't have any idea what HAP IDs are.

If you've booked/done your health exam, I'd like to know, do you need HAP IDs to book your health exam.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yhang0679
Hi forum mates, I am in the position of booking my health exam. I am in Singapore. The panel doctor said I need HAP IDs for every visa applicant. I learned from DIAC website that HAP IDs are 6 digit numbers and are on a Health Examinations List. I've been chasing my CO about the HAP IDs for a week but what I got is Health Request ID. Looks like my CO doesn't have any idea what HAP IDs are.

If you've booked/done your health exam, I'd like to know, do you need HAP IDs to book your health exam.

Hi, I also have the same problem. Were you able to resolved it? If yes, kindly share what you did. Thank you.

Guest billway
Hi, I also have the same problem. Were you able to resolved it? If yes, kindly share what you did. Thank you.

I asked DIAC health operations center and got reply that HAP ID is same as my TRN number. I actually spent some time explaining this to the clinic staff, but finally the clinic staff found my record is in the eHealth system.

I got my medical exam done on 15 Feb 2011. The status changed to med finalized on 19 Feb 2011 (DIAC works on Saturday :eek:).

Guest yhang0679
I asked DIAC health operations center and got reply that HAP ID is same as my TRN number. I actually spent some time explaining this to the clinic staff, but finally the clinic staff found my record is in the eHealth system.

I got my medical exam done on 15 Feb 2011. The status changed to med finalized on 19 Feb 2011 (DIAC works on Saturday :eek:).

hi, thanks for the reply. which clinic did you go here in SG? I also tried explaining to use my TRN number as my CO says it the only number needs to be provided but they are still insisting on the HAP ID. I'm losing my patience explaining to them, they wont even try logging in the e-Health system.

Guest billway
hi, thanks for the reply. which clinic did you go here in SG? I also tried explaining to use my TRN number as my CO says it the only number needs to be provided but they are still insisting on the HAP ID. I'm losing my patience explaining to them, they wont even try logging in the e-Health system.

Hi yhang0679, I got my med exam done at SATA CommHealth Medical Centre – Uttamram. I suggest you to mention to SATA staff you are applying for eVisa, and the med result will be processed by Australia directly rather by Singapore.

Guest yhang0679

Hi billway, my wife and daughter are now booked in the same clinic you attended this coming thurs. Hopefully, they will be able to convinced them to process them already as this will be the second time they will be trying without HAP ID. By the way I wrote an email to HOC and they provided the health request id for my wife and daughter, i understand you were also given by CO, where you able to make use of it? Any other advice that we need to take notes? Thank you so much.

Guest billway
Hi billway, my wife and daughter are now booked in the same clinic you attended this coming thurs. Hopefully, they will be able to convinced them to process them already as this will be the second time they will be trying without HAP ID. By the way I wrote an email to HOC and they provided the health request id for my wife and daughter, i understand you were also given by CO, where you able to make use of it? Any other advice that we need to take notes? Thank you so much.

Hi yhang0679, I also got Health Request ID from my CO, but I never used it during my med exam. Don't forget to mention the exam result will be processed by Australia directly. I don't have other advices. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Hi yhang0679, I also got Health Request ID from my CO, but I never used it during my med exam. Don't forget to mention the exam result will be processed by Australia directly. I don't have other advices. Good luck.

Hello,

I'm from Singapore and when I contacted SATA i was told that I need to have an HAP ID.

I gave her the visa reference number but she was not convinced however she has booked an appointment for next month.

How did u guys managed to convince??

whom should i contact to get an HAP ID?

Please advise.

Thanks

Div

My CO emailed me the forms with HAP ID on it (she said I would need the HAP ID for medicals), but the clinic that I went to uses eHealth, and I don't think they look at my forms at all, they took my Identification Card number though to check the database.

• 1 year later...
Guest Skyline

Hi all,my CO gave me a HAP ID for my husband(secondary applicant) to have his medical in South Korea.Unfortunately,the clinic is still insisting that my husband is not in there system and demanded for the Examination Referral Letter.Anyone with the same case as mine?This is really giving us stress=c

• 2 years later...