Graphic pre press skills assessment!!!

Guest julianpoggenpoel

Guest julianpoggenpoel

I'm now in the process of having my skills assessed as a Graphic Pre Press tradesperson. Can anyone please get in touch if they have gone through this process as I need as much help as possible.

look forward to hearing from you...

Julian

I'm now in the process of having my skills assessed as a Graphic Pre Press tradesperson. Can anyone please get in touch if they have gone through this process as I need as much help as possible.

look forward to hearing from you...

Julian

Hi Julian

I cant help you there but just wondering if you received the information that I did send to you?

Suzanne

Guest julianpoggenpoel

Thanx Suzanne, quick question if I may. How did you or your husband go about proving evidence that you have researched the job market. What sort of evidence did you provide either in written form or anything else?? Just trying to get my head around what I need to attached to application and what would be acceptable???

Just checked my emails and still nothing from you are you sure you have the right address???

julianpoggenpoel@yahoo.co.uk

Thanx Suzanne, quick question if I may. How did you or your husband go about proving evidence that you have researched the job market. What sort of evidence did you provide either in written form or anything else?? Just trying to get my head around what I need to attached to application and what would be acceptable???

Just checked my emails and still nothing from you are you sure you have the right address???

julianpoggenpoel@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Julian

for some reason it had the wrong address but was very similar - anyway Ive sent it again - 3rd time lucky !:biggrin:. The evidence we used to research jobs : we went onto websites like see.com.au, careers.com.au and if you go onto the canberra times website canberratimes.com.au and search for relevant jobs and copy and paste the links. I think on careers.com.au there is a section where you can look for jobs relative to particular states so we based ours on Canberra V's Adealaide. I know Adelaide has a bigger population but it was the closest to canberras population. So for e.g

Canberra pop: 350,000 approx, Systems Manager jobs :50

Adelaide pop : 1,000,0000 Systems Manager jobs: 30

This is only an example and NOT real figures but thats how we did it :biggrin:

• 2 years later...