ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest wfourie

NON MODL 136

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Well its now nearly over......

Case officer is now allocated, medical & police check completed being sent on Wednesday. I cant believe that after all those sleepless nights and stressing myself out i could have the visa before the end of July.

Good luck to all those going through the same, unless your in the same boat nobody can understand it.

Choobs i hope that you have/will hear something very soon, we applied on the 7th November & got case officer today!!

Cheers.

Guest choobs
Well its now nearly over......

Case officer is now allocated, medical & police check completed being sent on Wednesday. I cant believe that after all those sleepless nights and stressing myself out i could have the visa before the end of July.

Good luck to all those going through the same, unless your in the same boat nobody can understand it.

Choobs i hope that you have/will hear something very soon, we applied on the 7th November & got case officer today!!

Cheers.

Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm amazed at how delighted I am for you :-D I mailed the autoresponder this morning and it came back saying 19th October -> 1st November were being processed at the moment, so it looks like it's a bit out. But in our favour though - we're the 28th November. So not long, hopefully :-D

Once again - WELL DONE MATE! :)

Cheers

Choobs