NON MODL 136

Guest wfourie

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Well its now nearly over......

Case officer is now allocated, medical & police check completed being sent on Wednesday. I cant believe that after all those sleepless nights and stressing myself out i could have the visa before the end of July.

Good luck to all those going through the same, unless your in the same boat nobody can understand it.

Choobs i hope that you have/will hear something very soon, we applied on the 7th November & got case officer today!!

Cheers.

Guest choobs
Well its now nearly over......

Case officer is now allocated, medical & police check completed being sent on Wednesday. I cant believe that after all those sleepless nights and stressing myself out i could have the visa before the end of July.

Good luck to all those going through the same, unless your in the same boat nobody can understand it.

Choobs i hope that you have/will hear something very soon, we applied on the 7th November & got case officer today!!

Cheers.

Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm amazed at how delighted I am for you :-D I mailed the autoresponder this morning and it came back saying 19th October -> 1st November were being processed at the moment, so it looks like it's a bit out. But in our favour though - we're the 28th November. So not long, hopefully :-D

Once again - WELL DONE MATE! :)

Cheers

Choobs

Archived