PLEASE vote for my baby??? pretty please

Guest Bokkiegirl

Guest Bokkiegirl

I know this is probably not politically correct to do this - BUT please indulge me :wubclub:

Please fellow SA'ers (South Ausser's that is) vote for our baby's pic in a competition on FB!! :notworthy:

We would love to win the photo-shoot by this amazing photographer.

All you need to do is Like her FB page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

And then place a comment underneath our daughter's pic - you need to leave the comment VOTE : Character Comp | Facebook

She is Amy :)

Thank you SO much!!!!!

I know this is probably not politically correct to do this - BUT please indulge me :wubclub:

Please fellow SA'ers (South Ausser's that is) vote for our baby's pic in a competition on FB!! :notworthy:

We would love to win the photo-shoot by this amazing photographer.

All you need to do is Like her FB page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

And then place a comment underneath our daughter's pic - you need to leave the comment VOTE : Character Comp | Facebook

She is Amy :)

Thank you SO much!!!!!

Done. I hope she wins. :smile:

She currently has the second highest number of votes.

Guest Bokkiegirl

Thank you SO much! I think the competition runs until the 12th of Feb - somewhere around there.. Going to try and get as many votes as possible!

Thanks again xx

If you like entering competitions have you tried compingclub.com? You have to make a certain number of relevant posts so it won't work for this one, but later you'd be able to request votes too. Good luck with this one.