You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Stuju

Hello long time no chit chat

G'day, Some of you may know me/us as Stuju but for long timers on pomsinoz would know us better as Gizmo

Just thought i would pop a quick post on here to say hello & hope all is going well for you all new & long time members.

Been in Oz almost 5 years now & this Australia Day (last week) Nikki my youngest daughter & i got our citizenship, have also now applied for aussie passport so i can enter & leave Oz without any hassles. Going home for another holiday again this year on my own this time, which i can't wait for as i so enjoyed my trip back last year.

Okies thats about all for now......... but big news coming up nearer the end of the year, so catch you all then maybe lol

:biggrin:

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Hiya Ju

Good to see your name back on the boards. Congrats on your citizenship.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hey Ju, as you can see Cal and I are still around ... bit like your favourite auntie lol

Great news about the citizenship xx

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Hi:smile:..i remember you, but prob not visa versa..you sound like you've really embraced our lovely country!..congrats on your citizenship and all the best to you..

Former Resident visa (subclass 151) granted in 1999 - Living back in Perth...

Terri :smile:

how bizarre! i swear i was only thinking of you and a couple of other older members the other day! good to hear your doing well:yes:

LIVE.....LAUGH....... DREAM.........LOVE