856 ENS visa timelines

stewe12345

Does anyone know the timelines for 856 ENS visa's now???

We are currently here on a 457 visa awaiting on a 175 visa to go through but not sure if I should apply for an ENS visa now I am eligible after passing exams for General Electrician License.

We original applied for 175 back in June 09 so it will be processed before Dec 11.

Will ENS be quicker as my employer will sponsor me??

Guest guest17520

See this thread:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/85049-ens-121-856-visa-timeline.html

People get granted their visas anywhere between a few weeks and 7/8 months, however, I have been waiting 10 months for mine but I failed the medical so I need to apply for a health waiver.

It all depends on which state you are in, whether you use an agent or not, what side of the bed your case officer gets out of etc etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anamackic

I have a question if someone can help me:

I have received 856 visa in October 2010. Can I leave my current employer as I have received an offer from one company and they are giving me better $$$ conditions?

Thank you

I have a question if someone can help me:

I have received 856 visa in October 2010. Can I leave my current employer as I have received an offer from one company and they are giving me better $$$ conditions?

Thank you

I think you can leave you employer but my agent said some thing about after 6 months and its not a thing that DIAC like to see. Not 100% sure

At the end of the day you are on a permeant Visa so not going to watch or check your moves and wouldn't of thought they could make you stay at the same company.

Hope some one else can give you a better idea of it all as ive never seen any guild lines on changing company.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anamackic
I think you can leave you employer but my agent said some thing about after 6 months and its not a thing that DIAC like to see. Not 100% sure

At the end of the day you are on a permeant Visa so not going to watch or check your moves and wouldn't of thought they could make you stay at the same company.

Hope some one else can give you a better idea of it all as ive never seen any guild lines on changing company.

Hi stewe12345,

Thank you very much for your answer. I also think that it is not problem to find new employer. Hope that I will not have problems, as I already have PR for 4 months

Thanks

Archived