WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Well, I'm very pleased to be joining this thread!

My IELTS results came through this morning and I've just completed the online application for WA State sponsorship.

Thanks to all those on here who have answered questions from others relating to settlement costs etc. Makes the whole thing very easy.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck.... just to let you know once we had lodged our application to WA... it was exactly 4 weeks later that we got a CO..... a lot sooner than anticipated....so get ready for the STORM!!!! hahaha.... we lodged May 10th this year, CO June 10th.... Visa granted August 2nd..... Whirlwind...... moved out here 26th October!!!! so in 6 months time it could be you... hope it all goes quick and smooth for you... its a stressful and emotional journey :)

Guest shell27

Our 176 visa was granted pretty quick also, we applied on 26th June, my husband was also granted a 457 sponsorship visa in July so we left the UK on that to arrive in Perth, whilst mid flight in August our 176 visa came through so we actually arrived as permanent residents instead of on the job sponsorship!

Very pleased!! Been here 10 weeks now and we have all settled really well, roll on summer!! :biggrin:

Yeah.. roll on summer!!!!! ????? where is it???? hahahaha just pegged the washing out.... and it started to rain..... felt like I was back in the UK???? not opposite a paradise beach in Secret Harbour!!!!! Kids started school yesterday... Hubby started work...... please come out sunshine..... !!!

Well, I'm very pleased to be joining this thread!

My IELTS results came through this morning and I've just completed the online application for WA State sponsorship.

Thanks to all those on here who have answered questions from others relating to settlement costs etc. Makes the whole thing very easy.

congrats, did you do the online WA State sponsor yourself? Is it easy and do you need to upload forms etc to that one? how much was it thanks sharon

congrats, did you do the online WA State sponsor yourself? Is it easy and do you need to upload forms etc to that one? how much was it thanks sharon

Hey, Sharon. The WA SS is $200. You will need to upload your (or the main applicants) CV and skills assessment result, the rest of the form is pretty easy.

Justin :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived