WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LovelyLady

Just returned from yet another holiday in Perth and OMG am so not glad to be back in the UK. Whilst we were away, Police Checks came back and have been sent off, Meds booked for Thursday 24th Feb, roll on you beautiful Visas :-) hope to be back in Perth for good before the Autumn :-), am I being too optamistic, hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO positive thinking he he.

Guest travelsparks
Has anybody with 2011 approved WA SS, heard from a case officer?

We submitted our 176 on 31.01.11 and it's probably waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to expect to hear anything but ... no harm in hoping haha:biggrin:

x

we are one day ahead of you submitting the 176 and got a case officer today

Hi Gill, we have'nt heard anything yet! Someone on here got a co within days! Are you front loading your medicals or waiting until you get a co?? I'm still thinking maybe 6-9 months to get a co but anything sooner would be a blessing!:biggrin:

Hey paulswin,

Our agent advised us not to frontload meds and police checks, how bout you? It's so hard to judge how long it will take to get CO and Visa, some people seem to be getting them very quickly. Fingers crossed we're in with that batch ... haha

x

Hey paulswin,

Our agent advised us not to frontload meds and police checks, how bout you? It's so hard to judge how long it will take to get CO and Visa, some people seem to be getting them very quickly. Fingers crossed we're in with that batch ... haha

x

Hi GaryandGillDublin,

I know this post was for paulswin but I can tell you that we've been told by our agents that we can frontload if we would like to as CO are being issued very quickly (apparently DIAC need to reach their quota by 30th June). However we've decided to wait until we have a CO as money is a little tight after paying for the application and a CO should pick up our application regardless of whether we've frontoaded the meds and police checks or not.

Hope it will be soon though as I'm starting to the get same OCD with checking the emails that I had waiting for the WA SS!! :wink:

Guest travelsparks
Has anybody with 2011 approved WA SS, heard from a case officer?

We submitted our 176 on 31.01.11 and it's probably waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to expect to hear anything but ... no harm in hoping haha:biggrin:

x

well done on the CO

Guest janeubu
A thread to try to stay in touch with all the recent (and soon to be) WA SS bods.

Would be good to know how we're all getting on from time to time.

:smile:

wow omg u have done the same as us the past two yrs,we went oz dec 08,started visa in feb and have just had meds 22 feb,scary stuff hey:jiggy:

Guest jackfrew

WEEEEEHEEEEEE, WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER.:biggrin::biggrin::jiggy::jiggy:

Time scale for everyone. OH is a mechanic.

Agent - Apr 10, Passed written - July 10, Sat Practical Test - Aug 10, Passed - Sept 10, Applied WA SS - 20/12/2010, Being assessed email 10/01/2011, Approved email 27/01/2011, Lodged with DIAC 03/02/2011, Case officer - 24/02/2011.

SO QUICK BUT VERY EXCITED. Got to go just now to busy finishing decorating the house as it goes up for sale on Monday. So finger crossed it sells.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting...........xxxxxx

Guest perth42

Fantastic news!!! I'm so excited for you too!! Good luck with house sale :wink: You can tell us what we can expect next lol!! :hug: :fish: :biggrin:

Hi Hevchick, I know how that goes with the money thing!!! We're struggling but we're gonna go for medicals just have to eat toast for dinner for the next few months lol !!!! Here's hoping we all get co's in the next week or so!!!:biggrin:

Hi Paulswin,

Hmmm, I'd think I'd been fine with toast (easy to cook!) but OH would probably complain a lot :biglaugh:. I think you're right about the CO's, may have to be thinking about removal companies soon - very exciting stuff! :jiggy:

Guest travelsparks

I think you're right travelsparks. They are speeding through them! Congratulations on getting your CO, hopefully you'll receive that visa very soon :biggrin:
I am looking into my crystal ball and think that either tomorrow or by Tuesday latest!!!

Guest travelsparks

I think you're right travelsparks. They are speeding through them! Congratulations on getting your CO, hopefully you'll receive that visa very soon :biggrin:
got police checks back okay today so just Meds on the 17th March and then hopefully bye bye rain!! Though we are not going to go until Jan next year as have a few holidays to get through as it is our big 40 this year!! we boked a few things including Christmas and didnt think that we would get the visa so quick!!

Guest travelsparks

Agent - Apr 10, Passed written - July 10, Sat Practical Test - Aug 10, Passed - Sept 10, Applied WA SS - 20/12/2010, Being assessed email 10/01/2011, Approved email 27/01/2011, Lodged with DIAC 03/02/2011, Case officer - 24/02/2011.

SO QUICK BUT VERY EXCITED. Got to go just now to busy finishing decorating the house as it goes up for sale on Monday. So finger crossed it sells.

Well done happy DIY!!!!!

Guest jaffinoz

Hi guys.

anybody know whether to get passport photos for 176 visa online application certified or not?

Cheers in advance.

JAFF

Guest travelsparks
Hi guys.

anybody know whether to get passport photos for 176 visa online application certified or not?

Cheers in advance.

JAFF

no the 176 photos not certified but for the police checks yes

Congratulations guys that's great news. Seems 20 days I the norm for co from lodgement!! Whey hey!

Dawn x

Archived