WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Guest perth42

OMG!!!! I have spent the entire night crying my eyes out thinking we will be rejected because of the new changes they have made to the experience (7yrs in the last 10). Was going to phone Oz last night then thought if nothing in the inbox by 06.00amI will phone... I checked every hour through the night and at 05.55 I checked again to find at 0550 an email from SMA Migration..... I was fearful of rejection I can tell you.... but NO WE HAVE IT THE MAGICAL APPROVAL LETTER :yellow_guy_crazy_ty(with condition of finance etc) We have been approved - one of the last .... perfect timing for the weekend!!! Wow what a rollercoaster the last 12hours have been.

If there is anyone else out there still waiting it does come eventually even when you have given up all hope - stick with it guys

And a massive big thank you to all - you have been so supportive when I feared the worst xxxxx :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WA Jezza

A massive congratulations Perth42, i guess there will be some big celabrations this weekend, i know from my recent experiance just how elated you must be feeling, great news for you.

Jez

Congrats Perth42. Fab news for the weekend.

We received email this morning saying apllication is currently being assessed again. Same email as back in December. Just called WA and they have said should hear outcome by Monday or Tuesday next week.

Another weekend of waitiiiinnnnnnggggg.

Guest perth42

We received email this morning saying apllication is currently being assessed again. Same email as back in December. Just called WA and they have said should hear outcome by Monday or Tuesday next week.

Hang in there mipi at least they have given you a date. I think have noticed a patterning in them doing their approvals everyday but wednesday and it seems that only one/two people a day on pio.... your time is coming. xx :cute:

Guest milliebooboo
Hang in there mipi at least they have given you a date. I think have noticed a patterning in them doing their approvals everyday but wednesday and it seems that only one/two people a day on pio.... your time is coming. xx :cute:

Congratulations Perth42, So pleased for you. I was beginning to think there was only me and you left, but just me now boo hoo. Fab news, let the fun begin. :biggrin:

Guest jackfrew

PERTH 42 (ML)

Whoooppeeee. Big congrat's. :hug::hug::hug:

Now you can relax for a bit, tell Russ he might get some sleep now, lol.

Make sure you have a couple of drinks tonight, that's if your not sleeping. Tell Russ congrat's too.

Sharon, Davie, Jack and Kai,xxxxx:notworthy:

Guest perth42

You can count on it Sharon!!! We can all get some sleep! Just spoke to agent to let them know.. we are one of the first to get WASS!!! xxx:wub::yes:xxx

Hooray!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations to Brideycollette, Perth42, Sjk and WA Jezza on getting your WA SS! I've been in Spain the past 4 days and no internet so I'm really pleased to see today that your wait for WA is over. Speaking to my agent today the wait for a CO for the visa may not be a very long either! :biggrin:

Guest perth42
Hooray!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations to Brideycollette, Perth42, Sjk and WA Jezza on getting your WA SS! I've been in Spain the past 4 days and no internet so I'm really pleased to see today that your wait for WA is over. Speaking to my agent today the wait for a CO for the visa may not be a very long either! :biggrin:

Our agent has said the turnaround is very quick for us 'newbies' in the system as we are straight in at cat 2. I think they have to get their fingers out @ diac so we are all through before July.. Now where's my wine glass gone, it's empty and I'm celebrating care to join me??? lol! :wink:

Guest travelsparks

I am sure the wait will be over soon

Guest perth42
Woop Woop WA SS approved yesterday!!!! I can't believe it!!! The oneday I can't get to a computer to check is when it happens! :jiggy:

Congratulations... Can't believe you were not a compulsive checker lol! Enjoy on to the next step we go! :biggrin:

Guest WA Jezza
Our agent has said the turnaround is very quick for us 'newbies' in the system as we are straight in at cat 2. I think they have to get their fingers out @ diac so we are all through before July.. Now where's my wine glass gone, it's empty and I'm celebrating care to join me??? lol! :wink:

Wouldn't that be nice, to have it all done and dusted by July, i won't hold my breath or build my hopes up too much, but it would be a great result were it to happen :biggrin:

Jez

Guest WAhopeful

Dear All,

if this helps.....we applied for WA SS on New Years Eve. Having checked all your messages here last night and not having had contact at all from SMWA we decided to chase straight away.....woke up to an email advising us we are being processed by our case officer ( which we didn't know we already had assigned) followed by a confirmation of SS approval 10 minutes later!

We would probably still be none the wiser for a while yet had we not made contact.

Good luck to everyone - next step for us....:yes:

Engineer - WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011