WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WA Jezza

I'm really feeling for all you peeps still waiting to hear, i know how frustrating and demoralising it is logging on everyday in the vain hope of having that magical email, only to have your hopes dashed once again, i will keep my fingers crossed for you all that you hear soon

Jez

Guest travelsparks

well we had the word from our agent that our application was being assessed on tuesday . I wouldn't like their jobs :arghh: would do my head in lol
So any day now

So any day now

would be nice !, just looked at form 80 :eek: give details for travel over the last ten years pmsl , so have just emailed hubby on the ship and said erm you have yr work cut out for you on that a question ekkk lol :biglaugh:

:wacko:trying to get everything ready because we only have next month to get everything ready due to the hubby away again for 3 months

:biglaugh:anyhow im off to check his email again

Brides x

Guest travelsparks
would be nice !, just looked at form 80 :eek: give details for travel over the last ten years pmsl , so have just emailed hubby on the ship and said erm you have yr work cut out for you on that a question ekkk lol :biglaugh:

:wacko:trying to get everything ready because we only have next month to get everything ready due to the hubby away again for 3 months

:biglaugh:anyhow im off to check his email again

Brides x

Travel in the last 10years yes I am a travel agent so been a lot of places as well!!

Guest WA Jezza

Just for you all, i have added my time line to my signature, two reasons why i've done it, the first because i have finally worked out how to do it :laugh: and the second reason because i thought some of you would like to see it.

Cheers

Jez

Guest perth42
Just for you all, i have added my time line to my signature, two reasons why i've done it, the first because i have finally worked out how to do it :laugh: and the second reason because i thought some of you would like to see it.

Cheers

Jez

Come in then Jez spill the beans how do you do it!! Give me something to do while waiting for an outcome!! :wink:

Guest WA Jezza
Come in then Jez spill the beans how do you do it!! Give me something to do while waiting for an outcome!! :wink:

Hey Perth42

Go into your user CP at the top of the page, go to signature, type what you have to say and save, hey presto, done, easy really, :biglaugh:

Guest perth42

Fab news brides!!! Your gonna have some fun now and great timing! Now what's that bloody song by elton john.... I'm still waiting yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Guest jackfrew
:jiggy:The night i don't check my mail before i go to bed :eek:woke up at 3am checked phone Got WA SS:yes::jiggy:off to email hubby who is in Oman now yayyyyy

:hug:Hope there is news for everyone else today

Goodluck !

Brides xx

Congrat's Brides :jiggy:

Hope it's not too long for everyone else.

Sharon,x

Brilliant news Brides.

We still have not heard anything. Each time I get up in night still keep checking emails, even the deleted and spam ones just in case. I think I may find the phone no for wa and give them a call early tomorrow morning and see if there are any problems.

I may even prove some more research and financial info and see if I can email it to them with our application no. Not fretting too much, lol.

Good luck anyone else waiting and fingers crossed we will be able to celebrate this weekend.

Guest perth42

Brides you need to sleep - you'll need your wits about you for completing the big application (unless using an agent).. plus you'll need to have some energy for the kids lol!!

Next Tuesday... I think I will be in the nut house by then! Either that or in need of a new laptop and phone as if no news tomorrow may chuck them out of the window so another weekend is not clouded by must check, must check devil inside me!!! :twitcy:

I'm feeling very left out... booohoooo!!!! :cry:...... Roll on Friday and I'm sinking some vino to make me feel better :wink:

xx

Guest WA Jezza
:jiggy:The night i don't check my mail before i go to bed :eek:woke up at 3am checked phone Got WA SS:yes::jiggy:off to email hubby who is in Oman now yayyyyy

:hug:Hope there is news for everyone else today

Goodluck !

Brides xx

Massive congratulation Brides, i know how elated you must be feeling, great news :hug:

Jez

Guest travelsparks
Massive congratulation Brides, i know how elated you must be feeling, great news :hug:

Jez

same here and the fun now starts next waiting game!!!

Guest travelsparks
Brides you need to sleep - you'll need your wits about you for completing the big application (unless using an agent).. plus you'll need to have some energy for the kids lol!!

Next Tuesday... I think I will be in the nut house by then! Either that or in need of a new laptop and phone as if no news tomorrow may chuck them out of the window so another weekend is not clouded by must check, must check devil inside me!!! :twitcy:

I'm feeling very left out... booohoooo!!!! :cry:...... Roll on Friday and I'm sinking some vino to make me feel better :wink:

xx

your turn will come it has to as you are one of the last!! Then i bet you get a CO first!!!

congratulations for those of you with your ss and wont be much longer for those of you still waiting, everyone on hear is gradually getting their approvals!

Archived