WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Guest perth42
Hi. No news for us today. But if they are quoting 4 weeks assessment time, I'm really worried its been over 6 weeks since our assessment email from WA. Is anyone else waiting who applied in December?

Hi

We applied in Dec (as soon as the doors re-opened). Have you had an email saying your application was being assessed? Its been 7 weeks since we submitted our application and nearly 4 wks since we had the assessment email. Don't panic yet... I'm sure we will hear something soon - Don't forget one of the CO has been on holiday so I bet our applications were in that pile!! :goofy:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

We applied in Dec (as soon as the doors re-opened). Have you had an email saying your application was being assessed? Its been 7 weeks since we submitted our application and nearly 4 wks since we had the assessment email. Don't panic yet... I'm sure we will hear something soon - Don't forget one of the CO has been on holiday so I bet our applications were in that pile!! :goofy:

:swoon:4 weeks geez i won't have any fingers nails left :biglaugh: As you can guess no news here either lol

:wubclub:Goodluck everyone who is waiting

Guest WA Jezza

Well, I've only gone and done it, I've got my WA SS approved woop woop, the email arrived at 0944 this morning, so to say i am a little releaved and excited all at the same time is somewhat of an under statement.

I really hope the rest of you get the good news soon. Just as a guide for all those still waiting, i submitted my SS on the 21st December and obviously got it back today, so hang in there and i'm sure it will happen for you all soon.

A very large 18 year old single malt will be consumed tonight :biggrin:

Good luck to all those still waiting

Jez

Well, I've only gone and done it, I've got my WA SS approved woop woop, the email arrived at 0944 this morning, so to say i am a little releaved and excited all at the same time is somewhat of an under statement.

I really hope the rest of you get the good news soon. Just as a guide for all those still waiting, i submitted my SS on the 21st December and obviously got it back today, so hang in there and i'm sure it will happen for you all soon.

Jez

:jiggy:Jez Congrats !!!!!:hug: yummy enjoy that special malt !!!

Guest perth42

Jez

Congratulations Jez:jiggy:Thats great news!!!! When you're having your single malt... think of us poor buggers holding on with the tinest thread lol!!! xx

Guest travelsparks

Jez

Well done fun Starts now on the 176

Guest travelsparks

Congratulations Jez:jiggy:Thats great news!!!! When you're having your single malt... think of us poor buggers holding on with the tinest thread lol!!! xx
Horrid all this playing and hanging on to checking your emails all the time

Guest WA Jezza

Thank you all for your kind comments and congratulations, for those still waiting to hear, i can sympathise, i have been there, all i can say is dont give up hope just yet, all good things come to those who wait.

Cheers

Jez

Guest Bambulka

Hubby applied as a Chef

TRA passed: Nov 08

Originally application for 176 submitted: Feb 09

Changed to WA SS: July 09

CO allocated: beginning of Jan 11

Visa granted: 07 Feb 11

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Guest Bambulka
:hug: Wow congrats ! Such a long wait for you , then bam !

You are telling me! We were so close when the changes on 23Sep happened. We are so thrilled that we can't even function properly!!!!!!!!

Guest WA Jezza
Hubby applied as a Chef

TRA passed: Nov 08

Originally application for 176 submitted: Feb 09

Changed to WA SS: July 09

CO allocated: beginning of Jan 11

Visa granted: 07 Feb 11

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Congratulations to you Bam, another relieved applicant :jiggy:

Guest ed and jen

hi all

we decided to come and join you all, coz we are still waiting for our state sponsorship for wa to be approved. we submitted ours on the 20th december 2010, where told two to four weeks, and are still impatiently waiting!

our computer has never been on so much, every couple of hours we are checking our mail. anyway good luck to all those who have got there sponsorship already, and good luck with the next stage, and to all those still waiting!!!! all we can say is we know how you feel!!! the wait for the visa will be torture. lol

ed & jen:mad:

Guest milliebooboo

Another day and no e-mail. Im slowly losing the will to live. Ive had 2 'being assessed' e-mails and been told processing time is 4 weeks. Its 6 weeks today for me. Im gonna have to step away from the laptop.

Guest DereckDana

Hi all, after "lurking" for awhile we decided to join this thread. We are also "patiently" waiting for WA to approve our sponsorship, however, we only applied on 18 Jan....3 weeks and waiting!

Congrats to everyone that has got theirs already and wishes to those like us waitinggggggg!

Guest perth42
Another day and no e-mail. Im slowly losing the will to live. Ive had 2 'being assessed' e-mails and been told processing time is 4 weeks. Its 6 weeks today for me. Im gonna have to step away from the laptop.

Millie I too am feeling the same... I resorted to asking my magic 8 ball app on my phone last night if I'd get an email from Oz today.... it said yes.... and I woke up to an email from a friend in Perth and then I got to work and had one from someone who visited us at work also from Perth! Hacked into Russ's email and the usual junk mail!!!

Lets hope we will hear by the end of the week:frown::frown::frown::daydreaming::daydreaming:

Hi all, after "lurking" for awhile we decided to join this thread. We are also "patiently" waiting for WA to approve our sponsorship, however, we only applied on 18 Jan....3 weeks and waiting!

Congrats to everyone that has got theirs already and wishes to those like us waitinggggggg!

Welcome to the fun & games dereckdana

brides x

Guest perth42

Well thats it I think we are all obsessed and we need to get out more (without phones that can access the internet!) otherwise we are going to fail our medicals for being STRESSED OUT and not forgetting showing signs that we are Slightly CRAZZZZZYYYYYYY (as a result of refresh, refresh, refresh!!) :wacko:

My OCD is defo irritating hubby a tad bit and also the keys on the laptop have started fading (damn you WA SS people)!

I am going to give it till next monday and then email them. We applied on 28th December.

Do you think people with agents get processed quicker? We thought we'd do it alone. Maybe a call or an email might give em a nudge.

Good Luck everyone. :hug:

Loving this thread by the way

My OCD is defo irritating hubby a tad bit and also the keys on the laptop have started fading (damn you WA SS people)!

I am going to give it till next monday and then email them. We applied on 28th December.

Do you think people with agents get processed quicker? We thought we'd do it alone. Maybe a call or an email might give em a nudge.

Good Luck everyone. :hug:

Loving this thread by the way

I don't think it has anything to do with agents ie quicker ( hope not because i'm with one lol )

:wubclub:i guess its like a lotto

Goodluck

Archived