Blue Badge

Guest Guest31881

You go to the "Road Traffic Authority" (RTA) and ask for the form. You need to take the form to your doctor who completes the form and you return the form to the RTA with the fee. There are two types of badge depending on degree of disability

This is how it works in QLD may be different in other states.

You go to the "Road Traffic Authority" (RTA) and ask for the form. You need to take the form to your doctor who completes the form and you return the form to the RTA with the fee. There are two types of badge depending on degree of disability

This is how it works in QLD may be different in other states.

Yeah that's the same Australia wide - it's handled by the transport authority in each state.

Have a rummage around in here for more info:

rego.act Homepage

Just a quick question. We have our 176 visa's and will be coming out to Canberra in a few months time. How would we go about getting my daughter the disabled badge she needs periodically? We have one here but were unsure what the process was for Australia.

Hi

Apologies for barging in on your thread, but I wondered what sort of problems your DD has and whether there was any hassle over her visa? Our DS1 has disabilities and we're trying to find out whether that's likely to be a major stumbling block.

If you would prefer to reply by private message, please let me know as I haven't yet worked out how to PM!

Cheers muchly

Archived