Royal burnei

Markandsharon

Hi has anyone used royal burnei to fly to oz ?? trying to get the cheapest tks for me and my family and have checked the web over and over, but royal burnei keep coming out the cheapest!!! Which is a bit worrying , if it was just me and the hubby I would book but have two small girls!!! Decisions .. Lol

We flew with royal Brunei from London heathrow-Dubai(50 min stopover)-Brunei(1.5hrs)-Perth late in 2009. The planes are fairly tatty inside but it was fine. We paid £2000 for 3 adults and 2 kids return so it was an excellant price!! The flight attendants were excellant the best we have come across. We have flown with American airlines,virgin,delta in the past but the best service by far is R Brunei. Our youngest was fairly poorly between Dubai and Brunei. She had an upset tummy and was sick everywhere(2 seats,floor,shoes etc...) The stewards were excellant and helped clean her clothes with a dry soap!bless them but they still smelt! Lol. We saw an Ozzie doc that the flight attendants had found on the flight and they ensured we saw a doctor in Brunei.

All in all the slightly tatty plane was nothing compared to the outstanding service and non stop snacks and drinks. It is a dry flight(you can't get alcohol on the plane).

Before take off the flight has to be blessed! Please don't ask me what they said! It make no sense! Lol

hope my non stop waffling helps. :)