Anybody work in the Food and Drink industry (manufacturing)?

Guest Redscouse

Guest Redscouse

Hi all,

Im a highly qualified Q.A / Quality Control Manager who is looking at coming over to Oz at sometime in the very near future. In the UK i work for a major well known company in food and Drink Manufacturing.

I have been approaching well known companies in Oz for job opportunities and for them to have a quick look at my C.V and Cover Letter, but so far not so good :err:

Does anybody else on here work in Manufacturing in the Food and Drink area, or know of any places that might be looking for any Q.A / Quality Control experienced people?

Thanks for any help

Paul

Hi all,

Im a highly qualified Q.A / Quality Control Manager who is looking at coming over to Oz at sometime in the very near future. In the UK i work for a major well known company in food and Drink Manufacturing.

I have been approaching well known companies in Oz for job opportunities and for them to have a quick look at my C.V and Cover Letter, but so far not so good :err:

Does anybody else on here work in Manufacturing in the Food and Drink area, or know of any places that might be looking for any Q.A / Quality Control experienced people?

Thanks for any help

Paul

Paul,

seen a few jobs online in the last week or two for quality people (they come up in my searches for engineering). most QA jobs were in manufacturing /engineering companies but i think i remember seeing 1 or 2 for food industry.

now thats just under my limited search parameters for what im looking for. im sure if you do a greneral search for the city you want on one of the job websites, it will give you a better idea of whats out there.

Guest Redscouse

loudu,

Thank you for your response.

Do you have any handy links to some Aus Job sites that you have seen these jobs under. The 2 main areas im looking at to come and live is the Suburbs of Sydney or Melbourne

Thanks again :biggrin:

Paul