Training and development manager

Guest dillysdream

Guest dillysdream

Hi all. I noticed that they've now added training and development manager to the skills list - I'm sure that wasn't on there a year or so ago. This is my husbands profession. He's been a manager for about 3 years and before that a business trainer (for 1.5 years). Is there anyone else with this profession who are looking to go to Australia. Do you think it would be possible for us to go - we really want to :biggrin:

Guest Hoppers

Hiya

I am an HR Manager with 20+ year's experience. I am currently going through the AIM Skills Assessment which I think your husband will need to go through too. I am using a Migration Consultant who told me that HR Manager was only added to the State Sponsored Skills List recently so imagine the same applies to Training Manager.

K

Guest The Trainer from Perth

Hi

The Training industry is certainly active and there is rarely a day that you cannot seek work in this role.

You may find that the Business Trainer side of his experience may be called upon a little more..IMO

Having been a Training Coordinator, Lecturer, Trainer, Training Manager, Training Development Manager and now a Training & Business Development Manager you can certainly grow in the role and achieve excellent success.

All the best

Regards

Karl