register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest staffy200

australian trade connections . help

Guest staffy200

are they trustwurthy has any body had dealings with them .

Guest Jameslvnlife

Just talked to the guy that works there at Australia trade connections. Seemed really nice, done a bit of reseach and I have been reading mixed reveiws but from what I gather the main misunderstanding is what you pay for. Company pays for your visa etc and the agency do a full rellocation search which sounds positive. I think it might be optional but thats my 2 cents worth, I almost wasnt going to say yes to a phone call I have read so many stories but im glad I did! Not sure if we will move to Victoria tho because we are thinking of Sydney. Any advise from anyone??

My partner is in the same boat has interview in September wit ATC, if u find out any info bout dem please pass on :) Thanks

We used them & felt like after we parted with our money, they were not so forth coming! We have known lots of people who have used them some people felt let down with them, with the job & rental they found.

Our issue was they were not responding to emails & we didn't know where we were going to live & once here never heard from them again! My honest opinion is that a lot of broken promises!

Hope that helps!

Thanks for ur reply! So they deal wit ur accomadation? I have friends over dere and dey said dey wud find me a nice place to rent if we went! It's so hard to no very mixed reviews!!!

Hi Dawn,

But with out them we wouldn't been here so have a lot to thank them for! I just wanted them to reply to emails on a regulary basis, when your moving tothe other side of the world with a family & you still don't know where your going to live until your arrive was very stressful for us & felt like that they didn't communicate with us very well. Was happy with the house they found!

After seeing their advent in the Sun newspaper was a bit dubious about them as they wanted us to part with money & we didn't know anything about them. I would rate them out of 10,6 but a couple of friends had a nightmare with them!

Guest Jameslvnlife

Hi Dawn,

I can finally give you some firsthand feedback now as well. We had the same thing in regards to property, were going to find one ourself when we arrived but the reason they do an accommodation search is to save you money in hotels and the stress. One of the guys that work there Chris did explain its always a bit of a risk going for a property you dont physically view yourself so I felt they were up front and clear and you dont have to use that option if you dont want to. It is stressful but the alternatives would have been more stressful and moving to the other side of the world is never going to be easy! We love it here now and the house is great. Arrived two weeks ago. The most important thing for us was getting our heads around the move. We would give ATC an 8/10. Similar to you whatsitallabout we have a lot to thank them for especially the job and the house and overall we would have liked a few more emails but we did talk a good few times on the phone. We are in OZ now! dream come true:biggrin: