skills assessment evidence and specific work experience evidence - confused. help me

Guest virtualknight

Guest virtualknight

Hi everyone

For the skills assessment evidence I should send all the documents to the Australia immigration which I sent to the ACS. I dont have the employer reference copy with me which i sent to the ACS. If i ask my employer again for a reference they will give me the reference by putting the new date. But the date in the reference letter which I sent to the ACS is different.

1. Do I need to send exactly the same employer reference copy to the immigration office?

2. Do I need to get different reference for the skills assessment and specific work experience?Because I am in a new project after applied to the skills assessment.

3.Will it be a problem if they included any other project to the reference letter for both skills assessment evidence and specific work experience?

Thanks a lot for helping me out.

I passed my ACS two year ago and my Projects were from between 6 years ago and a twelve months before submission therefore I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem whenever it's dated just as long as you've got one.

Hope this helps a bit

Cheers

Nige

Guest virtualknight

hi there thanks.

can i get the new reference with the addition of new project ? I havent mentioned this new project in my skills assessment to ACS. I started this project only after applying to the ACS

Hi Mate,

Now - don't quote me with this but I think there's no right or wrong its just about illustrating how your knowledge has built up over the years hence the Recognised Prior Learning tag therefore the more applicable stuff the better. I guess references are a great add on. I seem to remember that the Projects were strictly limited to 1,000 words don't know whether references are included but they must be a good thing to include. I don't see how updated, ongoing references can be a problem if you've learned new skills since the last reference include it, etc.

The ACS seem to like to know you've learnt along the way and the projects are solid evidence therefore as long as the project was done recently shouldn't think that's a problem.

As I say I'm no expert. There's some guy called 'Petelabs' or something like that (think) look on main Poms in Oz or google it think he's supposed to be great with RPL's.

Cheers

Nige

Archived