johnosmad

176 telecommunications/radiocommunications

Hi all

Does anyone have a telecomms or radiocomms TRA application I could have a look through, I'm struggling to get all my info together, even if its not Telecomms I guess just to get an idea of detail etc,

Thanks

Is living it up in Glenelg North!

I'm looking for a similar thing too. Most of my work is based around PABXs so I guess any electronics based maintenance occupation would help !

Cheers !

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

BUMP*

If anyone could help me aswell, Im in the same boat. Just really want to get this right !! NEED to be back in Australia ASAP !! :)

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.

Arriving in Oz Sept 2012 !!!! :cool:

Hey man,

I'm pretty sure the TRA has been changed since we applied as part of the new shake up, either way I pretty much sent off colour copies of all my short courses/military courses/apprenticeships to the TRA along with 8 years of different work experience on paper and verified by an old boss, came back pretty quickly and with no problems so I wouldn't worry too much, (I was originally as I was running on a pretty tight time frame ha ha).

What are you applying for? Telecomms or Radiocomms? Either way good luck, let me know how you get on.

Is living it up in Glenelg North!

Telecommunications Linesworker.....

yea im just trying to gather all the info I can , really dont want to mess it up :D

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.

Arriving in Oz Sept 2012 !!!! :cool: