Lexi

Guest chanurahemal

Hi,

This is my first message.this is my time line

Sponsorship lodged = 11/04/2011

Nomination lodged = 10/05/2011

My visa application lodged = 25/05/2011

Sponsorship & Nomination approved = 20/06/2011

I contacted the immigration to check the status 22/06/2011 and they said,still my application has not been assigned to a CO and they had changed to status of my application "Application being processed further" on same day.still waiting for the approval of my application.Good luck for everyone who are waiting.My application processing office is Melbourne.

Cheers

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chanurahemal

Congrats!!!

did you get a mail,when case officer is assigned to your application?What is the processing office of your application?Did you submit the application after approved your nomination?please advice me

Guest chanurahemal
Just checked on the off chance today and saw against each of our names

28/06/11 - Applicant Approved. :jiggy:

did you get a mail,when case officer is assigned to your application?What is the processing office of your application?Did you submit the application after approved your nomination?please advice me

Feeling very frustrated, nomination and application lodged 17th May, 6 weeks ago today, with no movement at all, don't even have a CO yet!!! Phoned DIAC yesterday (Parramatta) be told that they are very busy with a backlog and it could take another 6 weeks. We need to be there mid August and I have 4 weeks notice to give at work. Is there anyone else waiting on a Visa from this office???

As part of the offer of employment the company appointed Ernst & Young as migration agents. They handeled everything so I didn't get any email. The nomination and sponsorship was lodged prior to my 457 submission. I had to contact them to get the TRN number so I could follow it on the website.

Sorry don't know which office processed it and the status went from Submitted to approved. Nothing inbetween.

Guest chanurahemal
As part of the offer of employment the company appointed Ernst & Young as migration agents. They handeled everything so I didn't get any email. The nomination and sponsorship was lodged prior to my 457 submission. I had to contact them to get the TRN number so I could follow it on the website.

Sorry don't know which office processed it and the status went from Submitted to approved. Nothing inbetween.

Hi,

Where is your employer's main office in australia? Processing office will be depend on the employer(sponsor) office location in the OZ.eg: if sponsor's main office at melbourne,then your application will be processed in melbourne.like that. i hope this will be helpful to make sure your processing office.

all details are here.

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/employer-sponsored.htm#e

good luck to all including me:arghh:

The company's HO is in Melbourne but I'm off to Sydney CBD. Still on cloud nine, we've been holding off so many things waiting on the Visa. Now I can tell my current empolyer *ahem* where to go.

I can't wait to do that too:biggrin: I'm the opposite way around my companies HO is in Sydney but I'm going to work in Melbourne.

Guest Zappa6

:confused:hi all my business nomination approval on 26 june. but when i type in my TRN on line i keep getting told its wrong number.. i have two ! one from my employer and one sent to me from .gov? and so confused .... do i get my visa in the post ? or what...

Feeling very frustrated, nomination and application lodged 17th May, 6 weeks ago today, with no movement at all, don't even have a CO yet!!! Phoned DIAC yesterday (Parramatta) be told that they are very busy with a backlog and it could take another 6 weeks. We need to be there mid August and I have 4 weeks notice to give at work. Is there anyone else waiting on a Visa from this office???

hi

We have also applied to parramatta office e457 lodged 30/05/11 I can't believe it is taking so long,the companies migration agent said 4-6 weeks, but after reading your post am really starting to fret

Niki

Guest overrunbycats
hi

We have also applied to parramatta office e457 lodged 30/05/11 I can't believe it is taking so long,the companies migration agent said 4-6 weeks, but after reading your post am really starting to fret

Niki

Yes exactly the same here - so it's been about 4 weeks for you so far? We submitted on the 17/6/11 so a few weeks behind you but all these comment making me worried! Let us know when you get the visa - hopefully soon!

Guest chanurahemal

Hi all,

I am sooooooooo happy. I just checked status of my visa and it is approved.My processing office was Melbourne.My time line is as follow.

11/04/2011 - Lodged the Sponsorship application

10/05/2011 - Lodged the Nomination application

25/05/2011 - Lodged My Visa application(with Insurance)

07/06/2011 - Medical finalized

20/06/2011 - Sponsorship and Nomination were approved

22/06/2011 - Contacted the immigration to asked my status and status went to "Application being processed further".

29/11/2011 - Visa is approved!!!!!!(Golden day)

My employer and myself didn't use any agent to submit applications and we did it by ourself.I know how difficult it is waiting until get approve the visa.I searched lot of forums and sites to get up to date about the details.ask me anything and i will provide any information which can be helpful to your application,if i know about it.because i know the feeling during waiting period.

Good luck for everyone who are waiting for the golden day.I am going to Canberra.:fish:

hi

Niki

Hi Niki, I think we are all starting to fret! We too were told 4-6 weeks, but hopefully quicker!

We are now in our 7th week of waiting and have not heard a dickiy-bird from DIAC. The frustration this causes is the worst I think I have ever experienced, probably because of what we see as an unfair and non-communicative system. To hear that some people have breezed through in 6 days and then others in just a few weeks, when some of us are waiting months is absolute torture.

Why don't they have a system in which applications are processed in chronological order, we could understand that. Or even like the other visas where they have categories based on your job, that too would make sense. But the whole randomness of the 457 process is infuriating!

I know that most of us are happy just to be getting the chance to 'Live the Dream' in Oz, but let not's forget what these work visa's are all about - the shortage of skilled Australian workers! They need us, we are not doing them a favour, so maybe they should at least have the decency to communicate with us. They are certainly not doing a good PR job of getting us to embrace the country that we may end up calling home. If we had written to a government department here in the UK and still hadn't had any sort of response to our application, phone call or emails after 7 weeks we would be up in arms, complaining to our MP's and writing to Watchdog!

This is really making me wonder if we really want to live and work in a country that is so disorganised, which is not the best situation when you are having to move your family half way round the world!

Come on DIAC, get your finger out and show us some respect!!!

Regards,

Scotty :arghh::mad:

Hi chanurahemal

I see that you sent your app with insurance, this is the last thing I have to do and I have till 5 July to get it done, how did you go about geting the insurance? Step by step would be helpful, I don't have a clue where to begin.

Thanx

AJW

Guest chanurahemal
Hi chanurahemal

I see that you sent your app with insurance, this is the last thing I have to do and I have till 5 July to get it done, how did you go about geting the insurance? Step by step would be helpful, I don't have a clue where to begin.

Thanx

AJW

Hi,

Yes, i attached my insurance documents with my application.I arranged an insurance from IMAN australian insurance company.I got to know about it from one of my friends there.It is really worth and very fast.I did the all payments through credit card and on-line.After payment received, they provided all relevant document to me and i sent it to immigration.that is the way i followed.this will be helpful.Good luck

Cheers

Guest chanurahemal
Hi,

Yes, i attached my insurance documents with my application.I arranged an insurance from IMAN australian insurance company.I got to know about it from one of my friends there.It is really worth and very fast.I did the all payments through credit card and on-line.After payment received, they provided all relevant document to me and i sent it to immigration.that is the way i followed.this will be helpful.Good luck

Cheers

Hi,

i forgot to mention the link. this is the link

http://bit.ly/lONCgh

Cheers:wink:

:jiggy::biggrin:

I've got my visa, and without wanting to rub other people's noses in it, I simply can not believe how fast the process was, or to phrase it differently, I simply can't believe how lucky I've been.

My employer paid for Ernst & Young to act as my migration agents.They sent me all the forms on June 9th, I gathered everything together and sent scanned copies back to them by June 16th, they lodged the application on June 17th, and much to my amazement DIAC approved the visa on June 28th.

I'm stunned, amazed and delighted, I was expecting all sorts of medicals and things, but there was nothing. I'm assuming that I've been lucky, and the fact that my employer probably paid E&Y and big wedge has helped dramatically.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Guest chanurahemal

Hi,

My application also was approved yesterday.I checked it in the immigration site and they have asked me to get stamped from nearest Australian immigration office.But still i didn't get an any confirmation mail from immigration and all instructions are shown in my account(immigration site).have you got any confirmation mail and is it possible to stamp poss port without that mail.Good luck for all

Cheers